Another confession. And a fun time :D

A silent crush...?

I took a deep breath and said...

"JaeIn. Please listen to my words. Wait until I finish and don't cut me off, is that alright?" She nodded and I continued, " Sorry... I didn't realised this until you ran out of HyeJin's apartment just now. The truth is, I thought that I liked HyeJin, but that's not it." Both of the girls' eyes widened. "The one I like is you, Kim JaeIn. Just now, when you ran out, my heart ached. When I saw you sobbing, me heart ached even worse. But when HyeJin said that she didn't liked me, my heart did not ached as bad as it did for you, Kim JaeIn. The one I like is you..." "J-Jinjja? Oppa?" "Of course, why would I lie to the girl I like.." "Oppa!!..." JaeIn said and flew into my arms. I hugged her tight. I'm never gonna let go of this girl... 

Your POV:

Wow.. SungYeol likes JaeIn , not me. Though I feel a little disappointed and betrayed, I'm happy for JaeIn. Seeing them hugging each other like that, I'm sure they'll be happy.. "Right guys, I'm going back in.. Have fun on your little date. Oh, and JaeIn. CONGRATS! :DD" JaeIn smiled at me and I heaved a sigh of relief. Finally, the drama is over. JaeIn was back in being my best friend and I'm not gonna let this relationship sour because of GUYS. :D 

I walked back to the apartment without the lovebirds. When I stepped into the apartment, all I could see was 7 pairs of eyes widened, looking at me, and 7 mouths wide open. "What?!" "What happened? Where's SungYeol and JaeIn?" WooHyun asked. Ugh, my heart T_T ...... "Oh, they, um... Let me have a cup of water , then I'll explain it to you guys." I drank 3 cups of water, then explained it to them. "So, SungYeol likes JaeIn, not you?" DongWoo asked. "Yupp. And I'm totally fine about that . No worries, guys.(: " "Then, where are they?" Hoya asked. "I-I'm not sure.. But they should be somewhere for their little date.. *Aww, how sweet!* " "O-Okayy.. So what do we do now? " DongWoo asked. "You guys hungry? Can we have dinner at your place, HyeJIn? Look at the time..." "Huh? OH! It's already 7! Ya , sure.. My parents just went on a business trip this morning and they won't be coming back till next month." "Next month? Then , you're all by yourself?" Sunggyu asked, concerned. I smiled at his caring nature and replied," Yup .. Right, I'll cook. Craving for anything?" "Wow and you know how to cook.. Independent and know how to cook. You won't make a bad wife, you know? " WooHyun joked and smirked but the rest smacked his head. "Y-Yah! I was only kidding.. To liven up the atmosphere.. Tchh.." I blushed and smiled slightly. Wow, this guy really knows how to make my heart go a million times more crazy! "Okay okay. Stop it guys, ideas for dinner? I do know how to cook but not what to cook." "Kimchi jjigae(Kimchi stew) ? BiBimBap?" They suggested. "Okay , then I'll do both dishes." "Seriously?" "Sure. It's already 7.30pm and we haven't even started cooking. I don't know about you guys, but I am HUNGRY!" With that, I stood up ( awws, my leg hurt from standing up too fast and sitting too long TT ) and skipped to the kitchen. "Oh yeah, we are hungry too. WooHyun go help, L too. That would speed up the process with two extra pair of hands helping her." Sunggyu suggested. "YAH!" L shouted. "Fine with me." WooHyun said happily.

WooHyun POV:

Yes! A chance to get to know her better. She smiled slightly just now when I joked around. Hmms, she does have a pretty smile. :D L protested a bit but agreed to help HyeJin. Sheesh, this guy. I thought I could have some alone time with HyeJIn but I guess not now.  "HyeJin-ahh!!!!! We'll help you ! :D" "Huh..?" "Here, give me that. I'll wash the vegetables. :D " I said, tryiing to be helpful. Again, with her cuteness, she blushed. "W-We?" "Yeah, L and I.. Yah! L! What are you doing , standing there? Help cook the rice!" "Uhh..... " L sighed. Man, this guy.. He could have not listened to Sunggyu-hyung's request. Sheesh.. "I-It's okay , WooHyun. I can manage already since you're helping m-me wash the v-vegetables... Hehe.. L-oppa, you can go and wait with the other members. (: " "Sure, whatever. " He smirked at me. Hmph. Mehrong! I stuck out my tongue and HyeJin giggled. "What's so funny?" I am happy that I can finally have some alone time with HyeJin, her giggle is cute. But it sorta made me feel......


Hoho!! Two chapters in a day. That's a treat for my new subscribers and a punishment (O_O) for not updaing for soo long :D Enjoy ~ Btw, WooHyun seems like he wants to know HyeJin better.. A little foreshadowing there? :P YAY ~ Already 19 subscribers ! :D  Comment and subcribe! :D 

**Anticipate the next chapter.. There will be a little *fun* going on with "you" and WooHyun :D