JaeIn's confession~A wrong mistake and .....

A silent crush...?

Your POV:

"WHAT? YOU LIKE.." I was covered by JaeIn's hand. "Shush, you! The last thing I want is for you to tell the WHOLE WORLD!" She said, pouting. "Sorry, so you like SungYeol?! Then didn't your heart go CRAZY  when he sat with us just now?!" Like I did , I wanted to say. " Yeah , but I managed to cover it , unlike you when Infinite walked towards us just now.." She mumbled the last part. I punched her slightly.. "Ow.. So deal? We keep both of our secrets to ourselves , alright?" I nodded. And we headed to the next class.. The next class was super boring and time passed really slowly.. T_T As we were walking out of the class, we were stopped by 3 girls. "Who do you think you are? Wow.. SungYeol oppa must be blind and talked to a girl like you two." One of the girls, who seem to be the leader, scoffed. "Oh yeah? So I see you're one of those CRAZY people who waste their lifes on acting pretty and bashing other girls ? Huh, you girls are seriously PATHETIC !" JaeIn retaliated. I stared at her, open-mouthed,in surprise. Woah, I thought. The other two girls seem to be taken aback by JaeIn's words and tugged at their 'leader's sleeves. "Y-You better watch out, loser!" She said and scooted away. "WOW JAEIN! YOU ROCK!!" I shouted in her face, literally. "Shush, HyeJin!And don't tell anyone about this!" JaeIn blushed slightly. "RINGGG RINGGG!" There goes the bell. SCHOOL'S OVER YEAH!

JaeIn decided to come over to my place to do homework. Again, unfortunately ( or otherwise ^_< ) , SungYeol popped out of nowhere and walked beside us.. I looked at JaeIn and she started to blush. Hahs, so much for covering, better than me..? "Umm, o-oppa.. Why are you walking with us, and not with Infinite?" Sungyeol looked over at me in surprise. "O-Oppa? Did you just called me oppa?" "Hahs, well you are older than me, so what's the problem? " For a second. the shy me disappeared. "Woah, and I thought you were shy.." SungYeol chuckled to himself. JaeIn just stared at me. "Hey! Talk to him! Or you're not going to progress!" I whispered into JaeIn's ears. "Oppa! You should've seen JaeIn just now when the girls..." "HEY!" JaeIn hissed. "What? What girls?" SungYeol seems to be getting suspicious and mad. Uh oh, I forgot ! I promised JaeIn not to tell anyone about that! And though I've known her for not even a day , but when she says stuff, she MEANS it. "Hello? I'm waiting..." SungYeol said, getting impatient. JaeIn glared at me. Seriously, if looks could kill, I would've been dead a million times ( the fangirls' stares ) . "Umm, so who's hungry? I know I am, let's go grab a burger or something." I said quickly, trying to change the subject. I linked arms with both of them and walked, fast. Like the both of them had just read each other's minds, they pulled their arms away, simultaneously. Sigh. I knew I'm in deep trouble. Finally, I managed to pull both of them into my home to explain and stuff...

At your home :

"...So anymore you want to know?" I asked, after explaining. I walked to the fridge to get refreshments. Boy, my throat was getting dry from explaining and getting interrogated by Mr. Lee.. I walked back to the living room with refreshments. SungYeol was still mad.. Seriously, this guy really has a temper. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? You didn't skip any part , did you? Did you get hurt anywhere?" SungYeol threw a bunch of questions at me at one time. "Woah, calm down there.. JaeIn didn't want me to tell anyone about this but it accidentally slipped out of my mouth..." When I talked, JaeIn was still glaring at me and being mad cos I didn't said this to anyone, I told SungYeol , her crush. "Ughh, come on JaeIn . Stop being mad at me .. After all it's already done. It's not like I can turn back time. " JaeIn kept quiet and looked at the floor.. "And I didn't skip any part nor did we get hurt anywhere. So relax oppa.." "DING DONG!" Suddenly, the door bell rang and I went to get the door. As expected ( or not), Infinite was at the door. "Yo girl, where's SungYeol?" "Umm, h-he's inside...." I blushed slightly. Again, my heart is pounding hard!! WooHyun keeps staring at me , ugh , why is this guy so perfect?!

WooHyun's POV :

SungYeol texted us to find him at this address.. And so it happens to be HyeJin's home.Wow, this is seriously getting easier to find out about her. And , it's weird how she always blushes when we talk to her, but not when she's with SungYeol? Hmms.... "SungYeol texted us to find him here.. Just in case you wanted to know how we arrived.." Again, she blushed. Wow, how can she be so cute?! Aish, what am I thinking ? I'm a kingka and she's just a nobody. I can't be falling for her, or am I? Aish, why am I doubting myself... "Ahh.." She replied. "Aren't you gonna let them in?" SungYeol suddenly came up behind HyeJin and said. HyeJin jumped a little in surprise.. 

Your POV :

"Aren't you gonna let them in?" SungYeol suddenly came up behind me and said. I jumped a little in surprise. "..Y-Yah! Oppa! Don't do that again!!" I shouted. "Hah, arasso.. Guys, come in . I need to talk to you all about something." SungYeol said. Infinite nodded and the 9 of us sat down in the living room. "So.. What's it about? " Sunggyu asked first. "So... It's about HyeJin over here.." What? Me? "Huh???" I tilted my head in confusion. After hearing what SungYeol had said, my eyes widened." What the..?! "...

 

What did SungYeol say? Heheheh, sorry for the long wait! Had a little writer's block.. But it's done and please wait patiently for Chapter 3! SungYeol's speech will be revealed ! xD And there is a little foreshadowing on whether WooHyun will end up with HyeJin (YOU) . Can you guess? Haha xD Btw, sorry for the long title :P Comment and subscribe! :D