Terrible time D:

A silent crush...?

I was stopped........

"Tskk.. Who does she think she is?" I looked up and saw them again. Those 3 girls who scurried away at JaeIn's words. Oh no! JaeIn's not here with me now.. Eotteokhae?! "What do you girls want again?" I snarled at them, well, hopefully I sound like I snarled. I was really scared inside in fact.. "Oh, just some issues... Where's your friend?" "She..She's having extra classes." Like I would tell them that she was hanging out with Infinite and dating SungYeol oppa. The "leader" said,"Well, then I guess I will need to deal with her next time. But since you're here, why let an oppurtunity slip pass?" 

OH NO. Are they going to beat me up? Are they going to ruin my life? 

The 3 b*tches girls cornered me. I tried to think of an escape plan while acting brave. "You girls really don't learn your lesson, do you? No life. Tsk tsk. I really pity you girls. " I thought of what JaeIn said, and sorta repeated them, hoping it'll scare them. "You don't scare us anymore, so shut the hell up. " Gasp, I failed! Ugh, please don't do anything to me !  The "leader" raised her hand and slapped me across my cheek. My eyes widened at her action. How dare she slap me?! I raised my hand to slap back but the other 2 stopped me. "Don't even bother to try. You won't escape this time." I started to scream, hoping someone heard my scream and came in to rescue me. I know it sounds very pathetic, but who cares when I'm in the process of getting screwed?! They started to hold me by my arms. I screamed, " LET ME GO! DAMN YOU B*TCHES! " "You called US B*TCHES?! HOW DARE YOU?! " 

Sunggyu POV : 

Hmm.. HyeJin's been gone to the washroom for quite a while already. Did something happen to her?.. Should I go check it out..? 

After a few minutes, I decided to go and look for her. I walked casually to the toilet area. Suddenly, I heard screams.  " LET ME GO! DAMN YOU B*TCHES! " "You called US B*TCHES?! HOW DARE YOU?! "  It sounds like HyeJin.. OH NO. HYEJIN'S IN TROUBLE.  I ran to find JaeIn, and Infinite , to get help. While I was running to find JaeIn, I bumped into her. *Luckily!! "JAEIN! HYEJIN'S IN TROUBLE. QUICK ! FOLLOW ME!! " She looked at me, shocked , and said," N-ne!" We ran towards the toilet and heard more screams. "YAHH!' JaeIn rushed into the toilet without hesitation. 

Your POV:

"YAHH!" The 3 girls continued to slap me and beat me up. I tried returning the 'favour' but it only made matters worse. Just then, JaeIn appeared. By the time she appeared, slap marks were visible on my cheeks, and bruises showed themselves on my arms. JaeIn widened her eyes in shock, and began to beat the 3 girls without hesitation,upon seeing my state. I thanked God for her showing up . After 10 minutes (SERIOUSLY!!) , the 3 girls were already on the floor, full of bruises everywhere. "Next time you dare hurt HyeJin, or any of my friends, I'll disfigure all 3 of you!" After she said that, the 3 girls scurried away. 

"Gomawo , JaeIn-ah.... " "Don't talk. Let me take you to the nurse's office first. Sunggyu oppa is worried sick!" Gyu oppa...? How did he.. Then everything out. "YAHH! HYEJIN AHHH!" 

-45 minutes later-

I blinked my eyes, only to see 8 shadows hovering over me. "AHH!" I screamed. "YAH! HyeJin-ah! You scared us!" WooHyun said. "You scared me first.." I mumbled. "Sorry guys, for making you worried.." I looked down, feeling ashamed. 


HEHEHE. Sorry guys! For updating so late, and giving you a cliffhanger at that. It's been about a year since I updated already?!?!?!?! So sorry!!! I'll try to update somemore yea. Thanks for the support, and keep those comments coming in! THANKS!!:D Comment and subscribe!<3 :D