A fun time with WooHyun and a delicious dinner.

A silent crush...?

But it sorta made me feel......

Happy? Blissful? I can't seem to find the right word to describe.. " Oppa , you're cute.. (: " She said, while giggling still.. "Of course, I am! I'm in charge of the aegyo in Infinite!" I said, feeling proud that she acknowledged that I'm cute. Right then, I heard "HYUNGGG! I'M THE CUTE ONE!!" haha, naive little SungJong. "YAH! JUST COOK ALREADY! I'M STARVING!" L shouted. Geez, this big eater. HyeJin just smiled to herself and started cooking the rice. 

Your POV:

Ohh, why does it have to be WooHyun to help me cook? I was glad that L was there too at first, but he doesn't seem willing, just standing around. So I told him to go and wait with the other members. I don't know how I got the courage to do that so don't ask me ><" ! Then WooHyun 'mehrong' at L. I couldn't hold it so I did it. I giggled softly but WooHyun still heard me. Think it made WooHyun a little uncomfortable? "What's so funny?" Oops ><  " Oppa , you're cute.. (: " I said, while giggling still.. "Of course, I am! I'm in charge of the aegyo in Infinite!" He said. Wow, I sense a little 'pride' there. But he is cute nonetheless. "HYUNGGG! I'M THE CUTE ONE!!" SungJong screamed from the living room. Then, "YAH! JUST COOK ALREADY! I'M STARVING!" L shouted. Oh ya, they must be starving already. I just smiled to myself and started cooking the rice while WooHyun wash the vegetables. 

"Oppa, you're a good cook.." I complimented him. He looked at me , then back at doing his work, while smiling to himself. "HyeJin, your giggle is cute. Haha." He suddenly complimented me back. What, are we playing the 'compliment each other' game? "Oh gomawo oppa (: " "And so does your smile, pretty.." He said softly. "Oh? What did you say , oppa? I couldn't hear." "Oh nothing. Here, fry the rice." I don't know how, but suddenly, I don't feel that weird or strange talking to Infinite anymore. I feel braver and not shy anymore when I talk to Infinite, but I do blush at times when WooHyun jokes. And I guess I owe all this to SungYeol oppa. I should do something nice for him to repay him. Mental note : JaeIn. I thought to myself while frying the rice.

After we're done fixing dinner, we took a quick bite each to taste it. Well, since we cooked it, we have the right to taste it first right? Without any notice, WooHyun scooped up some stew and said, "Ahh..... " while facing me. Oh? Haha, he is so cute and sweet. I giggled a bit then let him feed me. "Wa.. DELICIOUS! Oppa, your turn! Ahh...." He smiled to himself then let me feed him some rice. "WAA! HyeJin , we make a great team! We should do this more often." Again, I blushed..!

WooHyun POV:

I wanted to feed her, so I scooped up some stew and said, "Ahh...." HyeJin giggled a bit then let me feed her. Wow, her giggle really is cute. "Wa.. DELICIOUS! Oppa, your turn! Ahh...." I was surprised but I did not let it show. I smiled to myself then let her feed me some rice. "WAA! HyeJin , we make a great team! We should do this more often." I said. Again, she blushed.. "GUYS! DINNER IS READY!" She shouted. Sigh, at least it was fun while it lasted. Teasing her and all that.

Your POV:

After eating, I went to the kitchen with all the plates and utensils, to wash them. "HyeJin-ah, let me do it." Sunggyu requested. Aww, this guy is sweet! "It's okay, oppa.. I can manage. Don't you guys need to head home now? It's already 8.43pm." "Kwenchana, I wanna do it. You already did your part, cooking for us all." He smiled his eye-smile. Cute! "Fine..." I agreed and went to the living room. The members were watching television. "Oh, HyeJin. Is it okay if we watch your television? We were bored, hehe.." Hoya asked. "Sure... And why are JaeIn and SungYeol oppa not back yet?" "Yeah that. SungYeol texted us , saying that he already brought JaeIn home and is heading home now." He replied. "Kay, thanks! (: " He smiled and continued watching television. I must talk to that girl , to think she did not even text me once from my walk back home till now >:(  "Okay..... Shall we head home now? HyeJin needs to rest. Tomorrow's school." Sunggyu said , after washing the dishes. As expected, he is the leader. The members groaned but listened to the leader anyway. Right, and I need to take a bath too :P Just when I was about to send them out of my house, Sunggyu said, or more like whispered," Hey, umm. Can I get your number or something? In case I need to contact you and stuff." He was kinda shy and I was a lot surprised that Infinite's leader would wanna get my number. I gave it to him and he said," Can I text you later?" I said sure and they left. I took a warm bath, before jumping into my bed. I laid on my bed, thinking A LOT of stuff.. Meeting JaeIn.. Meeting Infinite in person and talking to them.... Cooking with WooHyun.... Sunggyu wanting my number.... Wow, my life sure is getting better by the minute. Right then, my phone vibrated. I got a text message...............


Can you guys guess who the message is from? I'm sure it's pretty obvious :D Updated 3 chaps in a day! :DD And already 23 SUBSCRIBERS! *throws confetti everywhere* Thanks guys..! :DDD Feel free to tell me what I'm lacking or give suggestions! Comment and subscribe! :D