Surprise surprise~~

A silent crush...?

"What the?!" Before I could react, SungYeol crashed his lips unto mine. My eyes widened and so did everyone, especially JaeIn. Oh no, what am I gonna do?! JaeIn will be soo heartbroken. Then, SungYeol pulled away and mumbled, " Sorry for the surprise, HyeJin.. " My eyes remained widened in shock. "Guys.. And JaeIn, I have a confession to make.. I like HyeJin , so HyeJin-sshi, are you willing to be my girlfriend? " SungYeol stared at me sincerely, waiting for my answer. I looked at JaeIn and she, too , was staring, or rather glaring, at me. I sat there in silence. "HyeJin?? Your answer?" "Oppa.. I... I.." Before I could finish my sentence, JaeIn ran out, sobbing. I followed, and so did SungYeol. Meanwhile, Infinite just kept quiet, they too, were shocked at what their choding had done.

SungYeol POV:

I took a deep breath and said what I have been hiding for days... I crashed my lips unto hers and she.. Must have been shocked, she didn't kiss back. I mumbled, " Sorry for the surprise, HyeJin.. " HyeJin was still in shock. "Guys.. And JaeIn, I have a confession to make.. I like HyeJin , so HyeJin-sshi, are you willing to be my girlfriend? " I stared at her sincerely, hoping she will accept. But HyeJin just sat there, in shock, not answering my question."HyeJin?? Your answer?" "Oppa.. I... I.." I was anticipating her answer but JaeIn suddenly ran out. Was she sobbing? Right then, my heart ached. What the... HyeJin followed her and I did too.

JaeIn POV :

After SungYeol asked HyeJin to be his girlfriend, I glared at her. She knew , and only her, that I liked SungYeol. "HyeJin?? Your answer?" "Oppa.. I... I.." I couldn't bear to listen anymore, so I ran out, sobbing quietly. I ran and ran till I reached the park near HyeJin's house. We began to hang out there after school each day to talk (or spazz) about Infinite, more of WooHyun and SungYeol. But soon, HyeJin and SungYeol caught up with me. "YAHH! WHY DID YOU RUN! YOU"RE MY BEST FRIEND AND I NEED YOU THERE THE MOST! YOU BABO YAH!" HyeJin shouted at me. "Best friend? Tskk.." I scoffed. "Huh..?" "You think you're my best friend ? You knew I liked SungYeol , only you. How could you do this to me? .." I was already sobbing uncontrollably. HyeJin just stayed quiet.. For a moment.

Your POV:

"You think you're my best friend ? You knew I liked SungYeol , only you. How could you do this to me? .." JaeIn was sobbing uncontrollably as she said. I.. I.. I stayed quiet for a moment to pause and think. Yes, I knew she liked SungYeol. All the nice and sweet things SungYeol has done for me, I thought it was only a friendly gesture , that he really wants to be my friend. I didn't know.. That he would like me.."JaeIn.. I .. I .. I don't like him." JaeIn widened her eyes in surprise and looked at me. "You don't?" "Y-Yeah. I never planned on taking him away from you. I just thought he was trying to be our friend." 

SungYeol POV:

I followed the girls to a park which was near HyeJin's house. Before I knew what to do, HyeJin shouted at JaeIn. That was a surprise , but what was a bigger surprise was this,"You think you're my best friend ? You knew I liked SungYeol , only you. How could you do this to me? .." JaeIn.. likes me..? I stood there in surprise. Seeing her sobbing uncontrollably, I wanted so much to go upfront and comfort her and hold her in my arms. But.. I.. I can't seem to find the courage to do that. What am I doing..? HyeJin's the one I like.. Or.. JaeIn? That's why my heart ached that split second when she ran out..? Man, I'm such a failure to only realise this now after I confessed to HyeJin. Then HyeJin said that she didn't like me. This time, my heart didn't ached like how it did for JaeIn. I mustered up my courage and said," JaeIn-ahh. Mianne.. I'm sorry-" "No, it's okay. I can handle it." "So did you hear everything that we said...?" HyeJin asked, uncertain of what she did was right. "Yeah.. JaeIn, I need to talk to you, or rather in front of HyeJin. That would be great." I took a deep breath and said....


Hey!!! Sorry for the little cliffhanger but I wanted to add some suspense to the story. And sorry for not updating for sooo long. It's only the third chapter and I'm having a writer's block. Btw, I will make the upcoming chapters shorter than the first two like this. So it's easier to read, yeah? :D Comment and subscribe :DD