Chapter 8

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young POV

We entered a store called 'Moda Donna'. It's the type of store Eunji would shop at. It was filled with skinny jeans, revealing shirts, and what do they call them... pencil skirts. Jinri turned to me, probably thinking the same thing.

"I'm suppose to shop here?" She asked, through her scarf covering , big sunglasses, and hat.

I shrugged and we started to look around. The article of clothing I saw frightened me. I saw shorts that looked like a girls underwear. Jinri pulled out a shirt that looked like a top of a bathing suit.

"Would this draw any attention?" She joked.

This was the first time she had a sense of humor since she almost died.

"What would your mother say?" I smiled.

We kept on looking until we found clothes that were appropriate for the highness. We found what is called a 'dressing room' and she went to try the clothes on.
She came out wearing what they call 'skinny jeans' that were ripped and a nice flower print tank top.

"Well?" She asked, spinning her signature spin.

"You look...great." I gulped.

She grinned, "Thanks." 

She went back into the dressing room to change into other things she picked out. Once we were done we went to pay for the clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter