Chapter 3

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jinri POV The sun shined on my face when I woke up. At first I didn't recognize where I was, but how could I forget my own bedroom. 
There was no one there with me, I was alone. What happened? I asked myself.

I pushed away my covers and stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror, and then I saw it.
The mark the killer made on my neck.
It wasn't deep, in fact you could barely see it now.
How long has it been since my attack?

"Hungry?" I heard Ji Young ask.

I turned around and he was at my door with a tray. I grinned and walked over to him. I took the tray and placed it on my bed.
Lemon tea and blueberry pancakes, my favorite.
I sat down and started to eat.
I looked up, and realized Ji Young was still there.

"Thank you." I said, swallowing.

He smiled at me, god is smile was as bright as the morning sun. He looked at me one last time, and left my room.
I sighed, do I despise him because he is good looking?

I finished my breakfast and went to check my alarm clock. Today's the fifth of June, two days after my attack. I glided past my mirror and to my closet. I had to get dressed, it was already nine in the morning. 

I walked into the living room, where my mother, Eunji, and Ji Young were seated, wearing a printed summer dress.
Eunji jumped up immediately once she saw me, and gave me a huge hug. 

She let go and looked at my neck, "You okay?" 

I nodded and smiled.

"Are you okay." My mother corrected her, standing up and giving me a short soft hug.

"We are all glad you are alright darling. The police are investigating this right now. Whoever did this to you..."

"Mother, I'm alright. But my killer said if I tell a soul they shall hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter