Chapter 6

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young POV

We arrived at the manor Jae Eun ordered us to go to. I took Jinri's luggage and motioned her to follow me inside. She took easy steps up the stairs, as if they were going to crumble. This manor is old on the outside, but very beautiful on the inside. But I did not tell Jinri this, she could find out for herself.

I opened the door with the only key and waited for Jinri to walk in first. She immediately stopped and opened a slight bit. I grinned to myself, mission accomplished. I walked in after he and dropped her suitcases. 

"Would you like a tour, my lady?" I asked.

She nodded, not looking at me but the mesmerizing stairwell.


I grabbed her things once again and told her to follow me to her bedroom. We walked up the stairs and took a right. I stopped in front of the two doors and turned to her. I smiled as I opened the doors for her too see her bedroom. She smiled a wide smile and ran in, jumping on the bed.

I've never seen her this immature since, well since last year.

"I'll be in my bedroom, it's the next left door." I explained, I shut the doors for her and walked into my room. It felt odd having Jinri sleeping in the next room. It was also overwhelming, what if I screw up and she is murdered? No, I cannot think like that. I checked the time.
Five Thirty
I exited my bedroom and knocked on Jinri's.

"Enter." I heard her voice say.

I slightly opened the door to see her sitting on the bed, watching some television. 

"Uh, dinner will be ready at six sharp. Don't be late." I smiled at her, and she nodded and went back to watching. 

I quietly closed the door and and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

I looked around and spotted a menu. 

"Perfect." I said to myself.

I grabbed it and flipped through the pages. What does Jinri eat? Then something caught my eye;
Italian Flat Iron Steak.
She'll love it, she did last year. I stacked up the ingredients from the fridge and counters and got cooking.

It was Five fifty eight, and I chose the best wine they had in storage, Barolo Red Wine. It was Italy's finest. I placed the silver ware on the island and poured in the wine. I was already dressed and expecting Jinri. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter