Chapter 11

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri POV

A memory flashed into my head as Ji Young was talking.

"Say anything, and I will hunt you down."
It was a womans voice.

"I...I remember something."

I looked up and everyone was starring at me. 

"It couldn`t have been James, or Emilia. You said you saw Emilia at the ball, well I remembered something about the attacker when they spoke to me... It was a woman."

"Wait, are you sure?" Ji Young asked.

I nodded, "Positive."

"That cannot be right, how can a woman murdur two very important and weathy people?" Emilia asked.

"Well I`m not sure if my fathers murdurer is Marco`s murdurer Emilia, but I don`t understand either. What woman has enough strength and strategy?"

Everyone was quiet. Nothing made sense anymore. If it was a woman who attacked me, who? And why? I thought I was going to be sick. Then I remembered something again. Ji Yeon. The way she was acting the day she saw me. She was always on her phone and when she told me to get some air by the window, it was like she wanted me to go there.

"What is it Jinri?" Emilia asked, touching my hand.

"Ji Ye..." But before I finished there was a thud sound coming from downstairs.

Everyone faced towards the doors which were closed, then we heard someone coming up the stairs, trying to be quite. James took out a gun from his belt and Ji Young went under my desk and took out another gun.

"Where`d you get th...."

"Shh..." Emilia whispered, covering my mouth and then removing her hand.

Ji Young and James were both pointing towards the door with their guns. Ji Young looked back at Emilia and I and and motioned for us to stay behind James and him. We nodded and I went behind Ji Young while Emilia went behind James. We followed them as they opened the bedroom doors , but found no one there.

"Maybe it was just the bodyguard?" Emilia asked, nervously.

Ji Young looked over the staircase railing, and then nodded.

"It`s not the bodyguard."

We all went to look and saw the body guard laying on the floor, motionless with blood coming from his head. He was shot.

"We heard someone come upstairs, they have to be in one of these rooms." James suggested.

"Alright," Ji Young whispered," Emilia, take Jinri to the kitchen. There`s a gun in the fridge and give Jinri a knife."

Emilia nodded and took me by the hand. We decended the staircase slowly and then ran quietly into the kitchen where Emilia handed me a knife and she took out the gun from the fridge.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter