Chapter 7

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri POV

I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my new room. I sat up immediately, wondering where I was. Why couldn't I remember anything? The only thing I could remember was having dinner with... Ji Young. My god, am I in Ji Young's room? I looked around, the room was quite simple, elegant. 

I got out of the bed and realized I was in my undergarments. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. 
No, this couldn't of happened a second time. There was only one way to find out, I had to face him. I tip toed back to my bedroom to change. Where is Ji Young in the first place?
I changed into a red simple dress and went down the staircase. 
Immediately I saw Ji Young. He was in the kitchen, talking on the phone. I walked in and sat down. Once Ji Young saw me he hung up and poured me a cup of coffee.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Your mother. She's asking how we are doing." 

I didn't look at him, but I could sense he was looking at me. I should probably mention I don't drink coffee.

"Uh, thank you for the coffee... but I don't..."

"I know, it's for me." He interrupted, taking the cup of coffee that I thought was mine and taking a sip.

I sat there in silence, while he stood. I had to ask what happened last night, I had to know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter