Chapter 4

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young POV

I left Jinri's bedroom with a grin. I hope she knew I meant what I said, I really did fall for her. I looked behind me, hoping she was running after me hoping to tell me she feels the same way. But when I noticed she wasn't I turned back around and bumped into Ji Yeon.

"Sorry my lady." I apologized, helping her up. 

She rolled her eyes, "No need for apologizes. Is Jinri in her bedroom?"

I nodded and she pushed past me, walking into Jinri's room. Ji Yeon was the daughter of a very wealthy French Korean family. You can say she's a bit, spoiled and bratty. But she is also Jinri's best friend. 
I decided to check up on Eunji. Who knows, maybe even she is in danger.
I walked into the next bedroom and saw Eunji on the phone.
I smiled and snuck up behind her. I waited for the perfect moment and scared her. She screamed and laughed once she saw it was me. I laughed to myself, I had a great bond with Eunji. She was a down to earth gal while Jinri could be if she tried but she had to act professional since she was the heir to the throne. 
Eunji's bedroom was different from the others. She is what you can say, a dreamer. She's also very ambitious. 

"Where's Jinri?" She stopped smiling and looked at me seriously.

"Oh uh Ji Yeon's with her right now."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter