Chapter 1

Protecting Royalty - Jinri (KOREAN VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri POV

"Jinri? Darling?"

I heard my mothers voice behind me.

"Yes mother?"
"The guests have arrived. Everyone is waiting for you. Come down when you are ready."

I heard her leave, and my thoughts came back. Only if father were here to see how horrible we were doing without him. Everyone misses him, including Eunji. 
I heard a thump and I turned my head to the left.
Not to my surprise Eunji was sneaking out again, this time in her short ball gown.


I smiled, "Where too know?"

She looked up at me and put a finger over her lips,
"I'm meeting up with Woobin! Don't tell mom!"

With that, she ran down the long pave way and onto the Rose streets. I sighed. Woobin is her boyfriend. They have been dating for two months now, and mother still hasn't met him.
I figured it was time to show up for my own ball.

I came down the white elegant stairs into the ball room filled with wealthy individuals and royalty. 

"Ah, Darling!" My mom said once she spotted me.

She took my hand and introduced me to the Minister of Denmark, and then the Queen of England.

"Pleasure to meet you both." I said smiling.

They nodded and went to great others. My mother smiled at me until she saw who was approaching us.
Prince and Princess of Switzerland.

"Prince James Valon." James said, sticking out his hand.

I shook it, smiling weakly.
I pulled away and my mother broke the silence.

"Olympia, great to see you again." My mother lied, giving her an air kiss on each cheek. 

"You too." Olympia mumbled. 

"I am so sorry to hear about your husband, will you be changing your name back to your maiden name?" My mother asked.

"No, I actually will not. I got used to the name Smith that I think I might as well keep it." Olympia said, smiling an evil smile.

They both nodded their heads at me and continued on their way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter