Lunch with Lee Seunghyun 2

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never think before I say something ...............Awwww. What is done is done ,I just hope I don't regret it .

Lee Seunghyun looks throught the menu like he is looking throught some contract , seriously . It's like he is observing the pros and the cons in the menu . I wouldn't be surprise though if he was , he is a wierd guy..............And the moment he opened that mouth of his again was the moment I definately regreted my rash decision . 

He wouldn't stop . He went on and on , that by the time he did finished the waiter had a never ending list . Is it just me or has he just ordered every single  thing in the menu , like for real . I eye him in shock .............Who the hell eats that much ?

The only possible explaination 

1 . He is SUPER hungry 

2. He is a glutton 

3 . Revenge (I'm gonna bet on this one )

That is the most pausible explaination . Why in the world would a man with such  a beautifully chiselled body eat this must.........Seeing how much you need to work out to get that . 

Ok , don't get me wrong . I'm a one man kind of a girl and am true to my man ( not that  he is aware of it ) and no, I'm not telling you his name just yet . And lastly , I HATE this jerk . I can't help it that he is sitting right in front of me and you can see his abs asgainst the white T-shirt he is wearing.. Alright I'm not gonna look . I look at the waiter instead .....There is no trace of surprise in his face .........He must be a damn good actor or this is an everyday routine , because this place is so good . 

The waiter is done taking order and leaves ............. Though I think ordering  all of that is a little too much , I don't say a thing . It's my pride on the line . I offered to treat him and now I can't just back out . No way . I hope he doesn't waste it .I'll kill him if he does . Min,  bear with it . It was your  brilliant idea after all.

Bring it on , Lee Seunghyun 

An awkward silence prevail .............I'm not the one who is all quite and all  , so I ask " Have you been here before? Judging by all the food that you just orderd , you must really like it " 

That jerk doesn't even looking at me , leave alone answering ...Is he deaf?  I dont know why I even bother asking , it's like talking to a block of stone . There you go .... Theis jerk is a block of stone . Hehe , I like the sound of it ... You agree? I bet you do .... 

I wait patiently for the food to arrive , I'm hungry . The stone is looking around the restuarant with an sceptical eye , like he is some kind of a spy  or something .......And me, I busy too , checking him out . Opps, I can feel my face heat up , embarrasing.  Well, I got to admit , apart from his foul attitude and mouth, he could make for a fine young lad .He carries that casual white t-shirt and jean with so much confidence , he has got some good fashion sense , I agree .If I had not know better , I would have even mistaken him for an idol .... And his body ,,

" Excuse me miss", the waitress is hovering over our table with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter