Lunch with Lee Seunghyun 1

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager tries desperately to push me away  ,and is constantly telling me "This way ma'am .... Let me take you to your table "

" Wait a minute ...", too bad , I already know this jerk . Well then, what am I still doing here , you ask ?,"We need to talk."

Yeah , that's me .... Unbelievable , I can't believe I actually said that . Got to work on this impulsive nature of mind , gonna get me into real trouble someday ..........To be more precise , today. I need to clear something out . Get it out in the open and out of my system  , once and for all .

" I don't  think so ", he arrogantly replies , without even looking up once from whatever he was reading . How important was it , that he can't even spare a minute .

Well , I wasn't expecting much either .One day was  enought to tell me all about him , arrogant bast**d .

I want to leave , I just want to get away from him . But, I don't . I have already brought up the topic , might as well end it too .... I was not gonna leave untill I finish what I started.," Well, I do ......So listen up ", I put the chair out and sit myself across from him .

" Ma'am ..." The manager is still there, and he looks like he is about to explode of fear any minute ," Your ...seat is not ......" 

" Let her be .." said the jerks ...Without another word the manager rushed away .

" Don't you go thinking that you are doing me a favour by letting me sit here "

" I don't ....Seeing how persistant you can get..."He looks up at me .." Figured you weren't gonna leave ... Even if I told you to leave "

" What do you mean ?", He smirks at me ................I wanna smack that smile right off his face ... Alright Min , no need to loose your temper ( that is gonna be quite hard ,seeing how this guy can get right at it . Bang on )

 Breath in ,..... breath out ... Alright , much better .

I snap the news paper out of his hands to get his attention . I'm quite good at getting people's attention ......But with this one , I have to work for it . Told you he was an alien . Perfect .

" What the hell ?" he barks at me 

" You .." Min , let it go . Just get to the point ," I'm so sorry for imposing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter