Meet Minah

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What the hell is all this ?"

" Ah...........Hi , Goodafternoon ", someone needs to teach my sister some manners ,"And these ,......are yummy food ", I dump it on her and move myself in and make myself comfortable on the couch . It feels so good to be here , this place is home to me .My sister and me use to share this apartment , back when I was still a trainee  .

" Where did you get all these food from ?"

" I cooked it ..." She doesn't look convinced " I bought it .. Ahhhh , more like someone bought it for  me , A...." I want to say Jerk , but nope not in front of my sister " A fan ", now that sounds convincing .

I muffled a laught .

" What's so funny ?"

" Nothing ", I lie ... Can you imaging , that jerk being my fan , absurd thought . Not in  a million years ," Unnie .... Why so many questions ? Lets eat . The food is awsome . You can take my word on that "

She can never except my kind guesture without questioning , can she ? I would have left the food there , had I know she was gonna question that much ..

Ummmm.. Not really . I would have taken it for my bandmates 

" Min ..."she eyes me suspiciously

" What now unnie ?"' I'm tired of explaining , I'm done 

"What's the occasion today ? You have never brought food home before . You are always here to eat my cooked food "

Absolutely love Unnie's cooking . Reminds me of home ,so much like mom's . 

" I want you to learn how to cook like this , its yum ", I lie . Then again , I wouldn't mind if she cooks these food for me from time and time .. Like I said , it is yummy.

" Is it really that good ?" She is looking at the label a little too intensely ,"Victory ..huh!!"

" Have you been there ?" She sounds like she knew this place 

"Yeah,  of course... And I also know the person who owns it . So if you want to eat this yummy food again you can ask him directly"

"Who ?",let's see if I know him too 

" Seungri .."

"Seungri ..as in Big Bang's Seungri ", I exclaim," How cool is that ....I ate at the Seungri's restuarant . Bet even Suzy doesn't know that "

Who the hell is Seungri ,you ask ...Curious ?

He is the fifth member of Big Bang , the group of friend that run YG entertainment . YG is the one of the top entertainment companies in Korea . Seungri hold 60% shares of the company . He is the reason why the company ever started . He wanted a place where he and his friends could work on their dreams. But sadly his dream never really came true , he never really made it to the Kpop industry .But that did not stop him from helping young artist achieve their dreams . some say he is too busy running YG , while others ,like me and my sister , know the true story . He had to move out of Korea , but I don't know why .

So he is a mystery. Everyone knows he exist , he is the force behind YG Entertainment ,but no one apart from the YG family knows who he really is . Not to miss , even my sister knows him . Don't you think she knows just a little too much. Well , she is marrying one of the Big Bang's memeber in a weeks time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter