Jerk again

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I was suppose to get back to the dorm yesterday  , but I didn't . Oh come on , I didn't want to leave my sister alone ..........Guilty. I didn't want to leave. It's been ages since I last had some quality time with my sister . She is always so busy and me no less . Now that she took leave for the wedding she has ample time in hand . We had a blast last night . We chatted till late into the night ... Now look where that got me , I am late . I'm so  done for . I take a two day leave , and even after that I am lete . Min , hurry up.

I rush pass the front door of the JYP building , panting like hell . But that did not stop me from greeting everyone with a warm smile ," Good morning ", hopeful that eveyone can look pass me being late ...........I don't know where I came up with that logic .Don't bother asking .

I see a fimiliar figure , wainting infront of the lift . I start to fume . Care a heck with my smiling . it's not like it was working or something ..........I recognised him the minute I saw him , there was no mistaking it . I rush over to him at top speed . Many questions are running throught my head .

What the hell is he doing here?

Is he gonna complain about me ?

What if he does ? What is gonna happen to me ?

What do I tell everyone ?

As soon as I near him , I link my arms to his and try to pull him away ,whispering ," What the hell are you doing at my work place ? We need to talk .....Come with me ", all along  I paster a smile on my face . I don't want anyone to get suspicious .

But it's impossible to move him , he won't budge .It's like he is rooted to the ground .

" Move it " I try again .....pulling at him with all my strength .

" I don't think so ", he gets into the just opened lift , draging me along ......with ease . Min , you need to eat more .

Opps , now what. I'm alone in the lift with this jerk . Where do all the people when you most need them .. On other days there is no space to breath , because it gets too crowed .But not today ...........Today everyone is so conserned of their health that they are taking the stair ............How fortunate ? Kidding, I don't know know where everyone is ...............

" Why the hell are you here ?" I bark at him , there was no need for faking it now .... There is only the two of us , so I take full advantage of it . Or else my head will bust open, if I don't get the answer , with all the guesses ." Are you .............." I take a moment to think it thought ," Are you stalking me ?"

" Are you insane ?" 

I guess I needed to put more thought into that . He eyes me with fury. Ewww .. When are you ever gonna learn Min .

" I'm sorry ... But you can't just turn up at my work place whenever you feel like it ", Seriously man ," What do you,think you are doing here? And who the hell let you in?"  The security outside JYP building is always tight , but I don't know how he got in . 

I look away from him , embarassed . That's when  I realised the lift is going to the fifth floor , and fifth floor is JYP's office 

My head begins to spin . Are my doubts for real?

" Lee Seunghyun .............."

 What a precise timing . The door to the lift slide open , and there in front of the lift was non other then JYP himself. He is looking from me to the jerk and then to me again .

" Do the two of you know each other ?"

The Jerk is just about to answer . I quickly link my arms with him again and cut him off ," Yes , we do !!!" . Hope JYP is convinced .I couldn't let the jerk answer , I don't know what all is playing in that Jerk's head .
Finally JYP's face break into a smile .... Is my acting that good ? I'm quite impressed .

" Of course , the two of you ought to know each  other " 

"Huh ?", What nonsense is JYP ranting ..................How can he be so confidant in the two of us being friends . What is going on ? I'm confused..

And then JYP goes and add ," You are gonna be TOP's sister-in-law after all "

Now I'm even more confused . What has that got to do with this Jerk ?

I fake a smile ," Yeah ", I don't know how that explains anything , but I play along . Saved 

" Lee Seunghyun-shi , welcome to JYP ...........Its a pleasure to have you here " JYp directs the way," This way , please "

I didn't mention his nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter