the uninvited guest

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I smile .. About time someone recognised me . I told you I was famous and everyone reconises me . Except for this jerk and his crew of equally ignorant people . 

" Min .... ", there is goes again . 

I turn around to see who it was that was calling out my name  . In the process I see Jerk , still there , haven't moved an inch . He too seen to be looking at the direction of the call . He looks shocked .............Yes , I am well know ......

 I look to the direction he was looking at  , to a beautiful elderly lady at the distance . Elegant ... and her grey strands of hair only enhanced her charm .. the embodiment of serenity .

She walks up to me ,"It really is you ,Lee Minyoung ", her smile the most beautiful one I have seen in ages , because it was sincere . She took my hands in hers "How nice .. Finally my grand son has bought over a date "

I want to tell her she was so mistaken..but I'm still digesting the information .... Grandson ...Couldn't be .. The two people in front of me are worlds apart . I'm staring  at the two of them in disbelief .. 

And yeah I need not worry , the jerk did all the talking, "Grand , it's not like you think.." , He looks at me ," Why aren't you explaining ??"

I want to ... But it's a treat to watch him fantically trying to explain to his grandmother ...He looks hysterical 

" Explain what?" Yep , I act like I don't know a thing of what he is talking about . I put up an innocent look . I can play along , this is  my revenge for all that arrogant . A little game won't hurt anyone .

" Yah ... What the hell are you trying ? I don't even know you " ....And it works . He is red all over , anger surging in those eyes and he eyes me in disbelief. He turns to his grandmother instead ," She is just some crazy girl that hopped onto my car . Some people where chasing ..."

" Enough Seunghyun ...", his Grandmother  cut him off just in time ," Min is already here now , that is all that counts . So keep you reasoning to yourself "

" Why can't we just make her leave Grand ?" you can literally hear the desperation in his voice ..," She was leaving anyways"

" Because she is my guest now ", That was a big blow , now has to stand me for another hour or so ( not that I want to stand another minute of him or something ). Grand gives the jerk , who is Seunghyun from what I hear , a hard smack on his head,"Where are your manners Lee Seunghyun ", And then she turns to me ,"Please forgive my grandson , he can be so rude sometimes "

"Grand ..." for which he gets another one on his head , poor guy . So there is someone that he fears  in this world after all .

" It's alright ",I assure her and watch merrily as the jerk rub at the sore piont . Serves you right ...... 

" Min dear , why don't you join us for lunch?", Grand askes me 

The look on Seunghyun's face was priceless . I was getting good at this . So to add fuel to the fire I say ," I would love to ", I smile warmly at Grand still keeping an eye on Seunghyun ," Thank you "

Bang on.....

Let me put it in words .. He looks like a volcano , all red and  on fire , about to explode anytime . It's so hard to keep myself from laughing out on his face . good for you Minyoung .

And I could do with something to eat . I'm so hungry , I haven't eaten all morning.  

Like all of those was just the preview , Grand took my hand and led me into her house, if I'm not mistaken .It was massive and just as elegant was the decor . Beautiful ......No, it was so much more than just beautiful . I just can't think of the right word to describe ....I'm loving it .

We enter the dinning room . There is a long teak table at the center with beautiful pattrens incribed  on it ,along side there are these   beautiful chairs with soft velvet lining . There are huge windows  running along the side with  this amazing tapestry over it . I felt .....for lost of a better word , royal ...

The man standing at the head of the table welcomes us with a little bow , I bow in turn too. Then he  pulled a chair out for Grand and one for me ..... What did I tell you of this place ?? I meant each word ..Freaking awesome 

Seunghyun sits across me without another protes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter