moving on ...........thought so

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Put on a straight face ,Min . You are down , so what . You don't need the world to know . Get a hold of yourself , will ya . You are losing it ... Come on , you are Min and there is nothing that can tear you down , except what happened yesterday ....Ok , no thinking about that for the rest of the day . Atleast not in front of the girls ....I know , I'm miserable ...Get over it .

" GOOD MORNING ",I sing ... I must have come off rather too cheerfully  because Jia is eyeing me suspeciously ... I show her a thumbs up to assure her that I'm fine . 

" So unni, what is for breakfast ?", I jump onto the rotating chair .

Fei stops her humming ," Good morning..." , it sounded more like a question  . She raises her eyebrow and  observes me , but I wasn't one to break under pressure . What .....can't someone greet a simple 'Good Morning ' and not get suspected upon .

Fei finally gives in. Wow , I'm getting good at this . This is for Jia , I'm not that bad a liar after all ...." How are you feeling now?" , she looked genuinely worried 

" Feeling ...?" Give it up to my peanut of a brain , for a second there I forgot I was suppose to have been ill yesterday . 

" She is doing much better .." Jia to the rescue . 

"But she doesn't look that well",Fei feels my forehead ," No fever , thank god . You got us all worried there yesterday "

" Oh ,don't worry , I'm so much better ",I feel touched and guilty at the same time

Jia takes me away from the kictchen , away from the curious eyes of Fei , before I blabber out anymore and regret it ..

" Will go check out the news ..", Jia tells Fei and then turns to me when we are finally out of the ear shot of the others," So much for a lie . "

" Was I that obvious?" I inquire 

" Obvious ..? You literally gave it away . It was written all over your face "

"Opps .." I'm officially the master of lying ...... Fooled no one , did I .

" And for your knowledge , you are so not a morning person .."

" No way... I'm so a morning ..."' I stop halfway , Jia eyes me with an eyebrow raised ,"Okay...sort of "

" In your dreams , maybe  .." and that she runs off 

 "I am ...." I run after her , trying to prove my point ..

Yeah...... No, I'm not ... I hate having to get up in the morning ... I'm so not a morning person .... Happy .

I plunge beside Suzy , who is watching some new music video on TV . 

" Morning unni .." now that is how a morning person usually is , I make a mental note .

" Morning ....." I don't bother to reciprocate the energy .... No strength .

"Good morning Suzy ",but Jia seems to have mastered it ... Way to go girl .

Jia walks into the room , eyes on me  ... Awkward ..

"Is anything the problem ..?"

" I've been thinking ..." , No Fei ... Stop right there ... I have a bad feeling about this ....

" Thinking about what ?", Thank you so much Jia ..... I could really do without this question 

" You don't need to tell us . Really " , Because I don't wanna know .  

" You don't look that well ...Why don't you take the day off ...."

" AGAIN ...No way.... Absolutely not "I protest , I came out rather a too rude.. I know she was conserned and that is very kind of her .... But another day off ....I'd be bitting my head off anytime soon ," I mean , I'm perfectly fine .." I give her one cheesy smile , to make up for it .

Yeah .. guaranteed , I got dark circles under my eyes and my eyes are screaming for more sleep , it's all red. But that is no reason to keep me in another day.

I'll just catch some sleep on the way , everyone does that . Oh come on ...The truth is I could not catch a wink of sleep last night and when I did , it was too late , I had to get out of bed . Yeah.. I know, I'm a poor old sob.

" But your face says otherwise .." ,Fei , give it up ... I want to scream ... But her kind and caring nature wouldn't let her ,"You better take some rest"

" Unni ... I really .." But Jia cuts in 

" Yeah Min , You should take some rest .." And here I was , thinking Jia was gonna rescue me again . Why did I let her cut my speech again .....Remind me to beware of Jia 

" Seriously ", I mouth to Jia when one was  looking 

" Come and help me take these to the table Min ", Before I can even dissagree , Jia drags me into the kitchen 

" What was that about ?" I question " I don't need another day off . You know that more than I do "

" Nope ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter