So much for a fan meet

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought my head was  gonna knock right off the socket . I nurse the back of my neck in pain . 

What did I tell you .... Seunghyun is a complete jerk . And I'm not backing away from that statement , not anyitme soon as far as I can see .

 I know he was forced against his will to reach me back to my dorm , but he didn't need  to show it . The jerk pulled the car so abruptly , sending me flying forward . Were it not for the seat belt  I guarentee I would be in an ambulance by now . My head would have crack open , I think that is what he had in mind , too bad the seat belt got in the way .

" What the hell is your problem?" I ask 

" I'm not your driver you know ..."

" Even if you were my last option , I will never hire you as my driver . So dream on" I scorn," Keep wishing "

" Get out of my car ", He looks down at me ,"Or do I need to carry you out "

" Don't even think about it."I jump out of car that very instant ," ert"

" Whatever " , He rolls his eyes and with that he zoomed right pass me at top speed .

What a day ....And worst of all with this Jerk . How did I end up meeting such a guy ,it's not like Seoul is lacking  . My whole day is spoiled but thankfully it is over now. I sigh in relief . Seunghyun was finally out of sight and out of my life .

" Oye " Jia comes upto to me , her hands are laden with bags of goodies ,"Where did you go ? I thought you were not feeling well ... Wait a minute , that was all fake ...", I cover just in time before she tell the whole world what I was up to .In the idol world  the phase "Walls have ears " really seems to be true . You may never know , someone maybe lurking around behind a bush and eavedrops on us .

She eyes me with a mixture of disbelief and admiration , because I pulled it off . That's just what she thinks , wait till I spill the whole story .

" I'm just out for a walk ", I say to no one in general , or maybe to that someone behind the bush , if there was any . 

I take some of the bags off Jia's hand and we both march at top speed back to the dorm , out of the ear shot any intruder

"Tell me you went to the fan meet ", she didn't even wait for me to lock the door ," Tell me all about it . How did it go .."

I look around the dorm , Jia and myself seem to be the only ones back . It's so late ,where could the others be . Partly I'm happy they are not back yet , because there would be too much of explaining to do . 

" Why isn't anyone home ?"

" About that ", Jia's mood plunges a ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter