Sitting on a Bench

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

Perhaps I should go sit down somewhere.. It's crowded where I am, but there was bound to be some place quiet. 


... Right? Right.


I began to wander aimlessly, looking for the most empty area. A bit crestfallen, I ambled about on a stray road. To my surprise, I found a small flower garden with benches placed here and there. The breeze carried the scent from the flowers, drawing me closer and closer. I eagerly walked past the gates and into the paradise of nature. It was designed carefully, judging by the neatly placed plants. The chirping of birds filled the humid air as I eagerly explored my new discovery.

Time was insignificant to me during my little exploration. Soon, an hour had passed without me noticing. Letting out a sigh, I realized that my legs had gotten shaky and sore due to my long walk. I took a seat on the nearest wooden bench and let out a sigh. Just sitting down made me feel relaxed.

 

"Uh, excuse me.."
 

I looked up to see a young man, maybe a year or two older than me. In his hand was a book that had the name, "Lee Taemin" printed on it. He had a nervous look on his face. "I... I was sitting there."



"Oh." I said.

(click your option)

 

 

Offer him the seat

 

Refuse to budge!

 

.