Accepting his Help

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

Well, I guess I shouldn’t turn down help. I took his hand cautiously. 

 

“Thanks,” I muttered, my face flushed with embarrassment. He gently gripped my hand, helping me up and out of the fountain. I peeled wet strands of hair off my face, attempting to fix my disheveled appearance. To my relief, the onlookers had now resumed to their daily activities.

 

This just had to happen. And a handsome guy just had to see. Not my day.

 

“No problem,” Choi Minho tilted his head slightly and smiled at me.  My clothes and hair were soaked; water slowly dripped off the ends of my hair. I unwound the hairband from my bun and tried to use my hands to comb through my tangled hair. No success. I tried twisting the ends of my shirt to squeeze the water out, but my shirt remained drenched.

 

Realization dawned over me, and I immediately checked my cell phone. It refused to turn on, and angrily stuffed it back into my pocket. I surveyed the park, looking for my 1,000 won bill. The 1,000 won bill was least of my worries- in fact, it was the cause of all my misery today. All I wanted to do was to find the bill and tear it in half.

 

"Is this yours?" Choi Minho held out my 1,000 won bill. "I caught it earlier."

 

He laughed, the warmth in his voice slightly comforting me.

 

Just like christmas bells. 

 

"Yeah, that's mine... Thanks!" I meekly said, accepting the 1,000 won bill. Argh. Jung Roo Ri, did you just compare his voice to christmas bells? 

I sighed. Hopefully my clothes and hair would dry soon…

(click your option)

 

 

Stand there and continue to squeeze water out of your shirt.

 

Walk away slowly…

 

.