His Jacket

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

“What?” I growled unhappily, trying to squeeze water out of my shirt.

 

“Here,” He pulled off his red and white jacket and tossed it over me. “It’ll be cold, and you’ll need it.”

 

I opened my mouth to politely protest, but noticed that he had disappeared from his original position. He left as quickly as he came, heading to who knows where.

 

“Wait! This… uh.. jacket…!” I stammered, watching his retreating figure. He didn’t seem to hear me, and soon his figure was out of sight.

 

Eh.

 

That was nice of him…

 

FANGIRL TIME OMG A HOT GUY GAVE ME HIS JACKET… no.

 

What the hell am I supposed to do with his jacket?

 


 

It was around noon by the time I got home. My mom was surprised that I had actually gone somewhere (with my wet hair as proof). I lied at told her that I had gone swimming at my friend's house- I just didn't have the spirit to tell her that I tripped into a water fountain. She urged me to take a bath; luckily, she didn't inquired about the new jacket that appeared on my shoulders.

 

“Bubble bubble bubble…” I rambled to myself about nothing, while scooping up a handful of light bubbles. I love making bubble mustaches…

 

Jacket. Jacket. Jacket.

 

Frustrated, I shook my head. The word “jacket” would always reappear in my mind, but I was extremely clueless as to how to return the jacket to him. I already stuffed it in the washing machine, but how would I know where he is?

 

I plunged my head into the water, blowing bubbles. Oxygen escaped from my lungs, and I whipped my head out to take a gulp of much needed air.  Deep in thought, Ishook my head before stepping out of the bath, wrapping a white towel over myself.

 

I guess I’ll just think of a way to return the jacket tomorrow…

 


 

Don’t you hate mornings?

 

Especially those mornings when you wake up because something is bothering your mind…

 

Yes. Those mornings.

 

Jacket. Jacket. Jacket.

 

Annoyed, I pulled my covers over my head and took a deep breath. Last night, I dreamed of rainbow jackets falling from the sky and burying me alive. It was evident that I would be forever haunted by the word “jacket” until I returned it. I absolutely hated the feeling of owing someone. Unhappy, I moaned and sat up in my bed.

 

Well, it can’t be helped then…

 

“Mom, I’m heading out!” I adjusted my bangs and straightened out the skirt I just threw on. Glancing over at the mirror, I twirled around to make sure that I was in a presentable state.

 

“Don’t get run over by a car!” She yelled from upstairs. How optimistic.

 

“I’ll try not to!” I yelled back hurriedly. I slipped into a pair of light rose flats and grabbed the washed jacket, which reeked of the scent of fresh laundry. 

(click your option)

 

 

Head to the park

 

Ooh… there’s pretty flowers by the side walk! 

 

.