Clean his Cut...

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

He gave me an expecting look, and although it looks a bit... awkward, I can't help but agree to help him. He stood up first and offered me the hand that wasn't stained with blood on it. I did a double take on his bleeding arm and realized that it's seriously bleeding now. I immediately grasped his hand and he pulled me up. He kept his grip on my hand and led me into what must be the kitchen. The smell of chicken hits me instantly.

 

"Why does it smell like chicken in here?" I ask.

 

"It's from my breakfast." Onew answers with a goofy grin on his face.

 

"You ate chicken for breakfast?!" My stomach churns at the thought.

 

"Fried chicken, to be exact."

 

I wrinkle my nose and let go of his hand. "Do you have a first aid kit?"

 

I don't have anything against chicken. But chicken for breakfast is quite... unique.

 

Sigh.

 

He nods and starts searching through cabinets with one arm. He quickly found the first aid kit and carefully placed it on a counter. I hurry over and began searching through it, digging through the boxes of band-aids and pulling out wipes and a spray.

 

"Not the spray.." He whines, jerking his arm away like a child.

 

I grabbed hold of his arm so he couldn't pull away, and I quickly sprayed the cut. He bit his lip and tried to pull his arm away, but I held a firm grip on his arm. Hesitant, I blew on it, hoping for the pain to ease. A relaxed expression replaced Onew's pained one, and I exhaled in relief. Confident, I cleaned the cut and applied the bandage. Onew yanked his arm away as soon as I'm done.

 

"You're welcome." I mumble.

 

"Thanks," He exclaims, grinning at me. He moved his arm around in circles and bent it a few times, then turned to me with a beaming smile. "I go on break soon! We can eat some chicken.. Think of it as a thank you present!"

 

Eating chicken with a guy who's extremely clumsy yet also adorable and handsome?

(click your option)

 

 

No... I don't like chicken. (coming soon)

YES YES YES YES YES!

.

.