Chapter 8 (Final)

Teenage Parent

"Yes! Everything's finally over," Ara said in a sing-song voice. Their last paper had just ended and everyone had been exhausted for the past few months studying for their finals. Yeonhee came over and plopped herself at Ara's table, while BoA followed and sat on the table opposite them.

BoA groaned. "Everything was so tiring... Can we just go home and sleep?"

"Seriously, unnie!" Yeonhee laughed. "That is so not like you!"

"I know! But I'm just so tired..."

"Hey, are you free tomorrow?" the three girls turned to face Yunho who was beside them.

"Um unnie! I need the washroom," Ara quickly excused herself and rushed off, pulling Yeonhee with her.

"Yahh Ara!" BoA gasped. "And Yeonhee," she shook her head, slightly annoyed.

"Um, yeap I'm free tomorrow?" she remembered and answered, shifting their focus back to Yunho's topic.

"Do you mind going to the theme park with me?" Yunho asked, trying his best to hide his anxiety. "I've got two tickets from my dad, he told me to ask a friend out..."

"Sure," BoA smiled.

"What?" Yunho was stunned by her quick agreement.

"I'll go with you," BoA beamed.

"Oh, do you need a ride home?" Yunho asked.

"Unnie, what even! You get to be driven home while we have to walk?" Ara jokingly complained. Yunho and BoA were surprised by the presence of Ara and Yeonhee.

"Yeah! And you're ditching two of your best-friends-for-life for this guy?" Yeonhee playfully added. The younger girls laughed.

"Um, I can drive you two home too?" Yunho awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

Ara laughed even harder. "It's alright," she chuckled, "have fun at your date, unnie!" Yeonhee and Ara casually walked out of the classroom.

"Ara!" BoA hissed in annoyance and narrowed her eyes at her two friends.

~~~

“Hey, thanks so much for today,” BoA looked up to Yunho, “it’s really great to de-stress after all those exams.”

Yunho smiled. “BoA yah, can I ask you something?”

BoA was startled by Yunho’s sudden tone of affection. “BoA yah” didn’t seem very right to her.

“Do you… Happen to like anyone?” Yunho began. He mentally hit himself, as it wasn’t supposed to be the way he ought to do that.

BoA widened her eyes. Pondering for a second or so, she answered shyly, “I guess?”

Yunho’s shoulders drooped as he heard that. “It couldn’t be me, right?” he looked down and muttered. He was shocked when he realised he had said his thoughts out loud.

BoA giggled.

“W-Why are you laughing?” Yunho nervously stuttered. BoA began laughing even harder.

“You pabo!” BoA swallowed, “It’s you,” she finally admitted.

“What?” Yunho just couldn’t believe his ears.

“I’m not going to repeat myself,” BoA frowned and pouted.

“BoA…” Yunho rubbed his palms against his jeans and started, “I’ve been in love with you since forever, you don’t know.”

BoA smiled and tears began to collect at the corners of her eyes. Just then, she started laughing again.

“S-Stop laughing, BoA! I’m saying the truth,” her laughter made Yunho even more anxious.

BoA smiled and hugged Yunho. “Was that why you always tried to help me, as well as the children?”

Yunho was surprised by the hug. He smiled and reciprocated it when he came to his senses, and said, “BoA, would you be my girlfriend?”

She playfully released the hug and turned around with her back facing him. “I’ve got to think about it first,” she said.

Yunho was getting tired from her playfulness. Nevertheless, it didn’t stop the word “cute” from repeatedly appearing in his mind.

“Please, BoA,” he pleaded and went in front of BoA, grabbing both of her arms.

“Of course,” BoA smiled and looked at him, finally stopping her tricks. “Thank you so much for everything; I really love you,” BoA finally had the courage to say those words which she had been wanting to say for a long time.

Yunho smiled widely and wrapped her in his arms. “Thank you, BoA,” he whispered and kissed her forehead.


I feel very guilty for ending this fic so quick... Like, I just uploaded it one/two month/s ago and now I'm done with it and I just uploaded chapter 7 today and now the final... Nevertheless I am really grateful to have written this fic- the fluff makes me feel very very blissful ^^ Thank you very much to all my readers and subscribers and commenters, love you! Oh and Yuri's birthday today right hehe. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this fic! Bye bye~