Chapter 3

Teenage Parent

That jerk Jung Yunho?

BoA widened her eyes in surprise. BoA immediately ran for her phone and searched for a class picture before zooming in to Yunho's face and asked Yuri if it was him for assurance.

Yuri nodded. "It's him, unnie,” she pointed to him as she said that. “How do you know him?" Yuri asked again.

"He's a..." stupid jerk who sits beside me and keeps annoying me no matter what and I'm confident I'll kill him one day- "... classmate."

"I see, he's a good person unnie," Yuri stated casually. “But wait, he’s a teenager like you?”

“Ne he is,” BoA looked at Yuri in confusion and prompted her even further. "How did he help you?"

"Well you see, apparently, he was the one who stopped those bullies and decided to take Yoong home as it was clear that it wouldn't be safe for her to be by herself. Those sisters were probably skipping school and doing bad stuffs so they spent all their money and decided to pick on Yoong for some money…" Yuri continued and depicted the whole story about Yoona and how Yunho had helped. "And he started walking Yoong home quite often too."

However, BoA wasn't paying full attention to Yuri. Yunho is this good? No, no way...

“So he’s a teenager like you? I thought he looked older…”

~~~

BoA walked wearily into the classroom and then to her seat. Putting her bag down, she stretched a bit before sitting down on her seat. It was a Monday, the worst day of the week.

As she buried her face into her hands, she felt someone tapping on her back. Jerk. Turning around to face Yunho, she gave him a death glare. In response, Yunho winced in pain before pulling his chair out to sit down.

"Let's play a game," he said. BoA raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Winner gets to command the loser to do something." Not wanting to let her pride down to Yunho, she agreed.

"Let's see who can keep quiet for a longer time," Yunho confidently said, and BoA nodded with equal amount of confidence, thinking that it was too easy.

Yunho started to annoy BoA by poking her arm. Soon, she started to lose her temper.

"Yahh stop it!"

Yunho chuckled in victory and exclaimed, "I won!"

"You cheated!" BoA hissed in return. "So what do you want?"

"Be happy."

What? BoA stared back at Yunho.

"I said, be happy," Yunho repeated firmly, and glanced into her eyes. "You don't sleep well, that's first, and it's obvious from your eyebags. Secondly, I saw the news. Your parents and relatives died so you have to look after your cousins. I knew it was you;" Yunho paused to catch his breath and then continued, "thirdly, you've been neglecting your homework these days. There's definitely something going on within you, because you were always very hardworking and you loved work. Lastly, you skipped recess for three days straight."

BoA bit her lip and looked down in silence, guilty because all that he said was true. Maybe, as Yuri stated, he was a good person as well.

BoA had been getting stressed out these days, due to the extra workload of caring for the three sisters. Furthermore, the exams are coming and there weren't much time for her to study due to the fact that she was currently a guardian... a parent. For the past few days, she's been skipping recess to cover up for everything she missed. She was still trying her best to cope as a teenage parent.

She suddenly remembered about what Yuri told her two nights ago and she looked up. "About my cousins... you helped them before?"


Here's an update. Anyway I realised I did a really bad job with this fic omg what on was was I writing it was one year ago everything is so bad :( I feel so distressed about this but aish. There's nothing I can do other than rewriting which is absolutely what I won't do because I hate redoing things and I don't want to. So yeap I'll learn to deal with this. Sorry readers for the bad job. But thanks a lot for supporting this fic despite its huge, gigantic flaws!