Chapter 7

Teenage Parent

Yunho glanced at his watch, before clearing his throat to break the silence between them. The duo had been studying for two hours straight then, and even Yunho himself couldn’t believe how concentrated the two had been.

“Hey, I should get going already…” he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. BoA jotted up in her seat and looked towards the clocked, shocked by the fact that it was already almost half past nine.

“I’ll see you out,” BoA said and flashed a weary smile at Yunho.

Yunho could feel his heart ache a little, seeing how tired BoA was. He reciprocated the smile as the two walked out of the house.

“Thanks a lot for today,” Yunho said, and BoA smiled. Yunho said it sincerely from the bottom of his heart, although he knew BoA wouldn’t tell his feelings. He smiled back. Bracing himself, he boldly bent down and placed a quick kiss on BoA’s cheek, before waving goodbye and driving off for home.

BoA stayed in her position, still in a state of shock. She slowly raised her hand and touched her cheek where Yunho had kissed, her feelings all in a mess. She turn around and gasped as she heard Seohyun giggle at the door.

“Seohyun!” she hissed in embarrassment and Seohyun giggled even more as she ran off back into the house. BoA sighed as she walked lethargically back in, halting once as she remembered the kiss. She looked down and smiled to herself, her cheeks turning bright pink.

“BoA unnie!” she jumped when she heard the nervous call of Yuri. “BoA unnie!” Yuri called again. She immediately ran up the stairs into the girls’ room, where Yuri was.

BoA was about to scold Yuri for going back there lest she catches Yoona’s sickness, but she turned out to be grateful, for Yuri had happened to discover that Yoona wasn’t coming to.

Just then, she heard the doorbell ring.

“I’ll go answer it,” Seohyun said and immediately made her way down to the entrance. “Eh, Yunho oppa?”

“I’m sorry, I left my phone here-”

“Yunho, thank goodness you're here," BoA said, desperation dripping in her voice. "I seriously need your help, please," Yunho could fill every inch of himself giving into BoA's pleading eyes.

"Yoona unnie's unconscious," Seohyun explained, and immediately Yunho went up and carried Yoona down. The four hopped into Yunho's car with them helping Yoona into the car, and Yunho began speeding for the nearest hospital.

~~~

"Doctor, how is she?" BoA immediately rushed over, with Yunho looking after Yuri and Seohyun who were too, very worried but too tired to fret much.

"She is currently fine, and I can say that she will be discharged tomorrow. The nurses have given her some medicine and she has fallen asleep," the doctor calmly explained and BoA heaved a sigh of relief. BoA glanced at the clock to find that it was already almost eleven. She suppressed a yawn as she look towards the sisters who were too, looking very exhausted in their seats. Yunho stood up and came over to BoA.

"I'll settle everything here and stay with Yoona, while you go home with them and get some rest," Yunho said, hoping to convince BoA to get her rest.

"But Yunho-"

Her protest was abrubtly interrupted by the stubborn Yunho. "You need it BoA, and it's fine for me," Yunho assured.

BoA sighed. "Thank you so much, Yunho," she said in a wearied whisper filled with gratitude. Yunho flashed a tired smile and she tried to reciprocate it, before going off for home with Yuri and Seohyun.


Here's an update! Second last chapter, hehe. My writer's block is OFFICIALLY GONE! YAS! /jumps around like crazy/ Oh and I've uploaded another fic a few days ago, some of you have already found it huehue they'll be very complicated relationships and it's really melodramatic but check it out yeah? Here! Thanks a lot guys, for reading this fic till here!