Chapter 6

Teenage Parent

The four walking side by side, were on their way back from the library.

"Unnie! Can we go there?" Yoona said as she ran to the newly-made temporary funfair nearby the shopping mall that the library was in.

BoA tried to smile a bit after the weariness she had faced. "We'll just take a look alright? Don't spend too much time there," BoA said as Yoona continued running there while the three walked behind.

Just then, it started raining.

"Yahh Yoona it's raining! Come back in!" Yuri shouted. Yoona nodded and tried to manoeuvre her way through the place, but instead tripped and fell into a puddle. She tried her best to stand up and swept off a bit of the water, running back to BoA with little drops of tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Let's go home." BoA said, and the three followed. The girls tried as fast as they could to reach home safely, and fortunately, the way home was mostly sheltered.

“Unnie, we should let Yoona unnie shower first, she’s all wet,” Seohyun stated upon their arrival at home.

BoA looked at her and gave a small, weary smile. “We’re rushing for dinner, why not you two shower together first and Yuri after you?”

Seohyun smiled and nodded. Yuri was spotted to be yawning while the two younger ones quickly scampered off to the toilet. Yoona was pouting and shivering due to the cold she felt after having fallen and being drenched by the rain.

“Unnie,” Seohyun was obviously concerned for her elder sister.

“It’s okay; I’m okay,” Yoona replied, her teeth jittering.

“Faster, will you? Yoong will catch a cold like that!” Yuri added in a concerned tone.

~~

"Unnie," Seohyun called in a soft voice. The girls have just finished with their dinner.

"Hmm?" both Yuri and BoA responded.

"Yoona unnie seems to have a fever," Seohyun innocently added. BoA’s eyes shot up in concern, while Yuri had worry drawn all over her face. BoA glanced at the time, only to see that it was already seven o’clock in the evening.

“The study session!” BoA realised and in shock, she dialled for Yunho’s number to inform him about it. After a short conversation over the phone, they agreed on him coming over, so it would be convenient for BoA to look after the children, particularly Yoona, as well as study effectively.

“Yoona, can you sit up?” she asked, after finding Yoona already lying down on her bed. After some difficulty, they finally managed to make her sit up. BoA concluded that it would be inconvenient and difficult to bring her to a clinic, so she fretfully started to think of a solution.

“BoA unnie, I think there’s some medicine in the fridge,” Seohyun cleverly said.

BoA immediately looked around for some medicine in order for Yoona’s fever to subside. After feeding Yoona the medicine, she left Yoona in her room for her to have some rest, and told the other girls to stay away as to not disturb her or have the fever spreaded to them.

Soon, the doorbell was heard and BoA rushed to answer the door, knowing that it was Yunho. They greeted each other warmly before BoA invited him into the house. The children were excited to once again meet Yunho, for they were very grateful for his help when they were younger.

“Yunho oppa, how did you know unnie?” Seohyun curiously asked.

“They’re classmates,” Yuri answered. “By any chance, unnie…” Yuri’s voice trailed off mischievously, “are you two going out?”

“Yuri!” BoA chided in an annoyed tone. Her cheeks were burning up and she felt utterly embarrassed, and Yunho’s presence had made the situation worse.

The children giggled before the they went into BoA’s room to watch television, as instructed by BoA.

“You didn’t have to chase them off like that,” Yunho chuckled.

“It’s for all of our good,” BoA casually replied, “for them to enjoy as well as for us to effectively study.”


Finally an update right? I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! UGH it has been so difficult to get myself to complete this chapter. Phew, at least it's completed. Took me a year with this chapter HAHAHA cos like I said, I started writing the story last year. Yeap, last November, and it's already December now!!! Xmas feels, anyone?!! Kekeke... I hope this chapter was alright! Oh and, don't expect a quick update (I'm sorry OTL) because it has been realy difficult to get myself to write for this fic. You might want to expect a new fic but I might not update much on that fic either! SORRY! Ehehe ><||