Chapter 9

Love Like This

THE HYATT HOTEL

SEOHYUN POV

Its been 5 years, since the last time I saw him. He become more mature. A confident and successful businessman.

He look totally different. His brown hair has turned black. His skin become fairer. Did he lost some weight? 

Hahaha, I laughed to myself.

Yah, stupid Seo Joo Hyun. No wonder you got this job easily. Pabo. I began talking to myself.

I knew something was not right at the beginning. Suddenly, I can felt that my tears starting to roll down my cheek.

"Yah, pabo Seo Joo hyun. Why did you work for the person that you hate the most. Why must him?" I talk, and crying at the same time. 

Then, I throw my high heels into the fountain and then started to cry again. 

 

YONGHWA POV

After I finished my speech during the opening of YS2H Group 25th Anniversary ceremony, I saw Seohyun walk out slowly from the hall. As soon as I get down from the stage, I told my assistant to conduct the ceremony and started to run to chase her.

There, I saw her sitting and crying at the fountain in front of the hotel lobby. Seeing her tears make my heart hurts so much. I decided to just watch her from far, because I know she is not ready to meet me yet. And, I'm also not ready to forgive myself. I really want to give her a hug, seeing she's crying like that. But I need to hold myself. It is not the right time yet. 

After hearing Yoona's story about Seohyun's mother committed a suicide due to the depression after losing their restaurant, its been a very tough and hard moment in her life. She lost everything, well, except her friends. 

'"I'm sorry, Hyun-ah" 

end of both pov

 

2 HOURS BEFORE

Seohyun was sitting at the same table with Hyoyeon, Taeyon and Kyuhyun. Baekhyun also was sitting together with them.

"Yah, yah. The CEO is entering the hall already" said Kyuhyun as he stands up and clap his hands.

Everyone in the hall stand up to welcome their CEO.

"I can't see his face" Seohyun sigh. 

As Yonghwa greet and visiting all the VVIP tables, everyone starting to eat their food.

Kyuhyun were eating the fried chicken, when suddenly he saw that the CEO are coming towards their table.

"Yah, why is the CEO coming towards us?" he asked.

"Oh no. This is disaster" said Taeyon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Jung. Kyuhyun imnida" Kyuhyun stands up and bowed to Yonghwa.

They also stand up quickly and bowed to him, except for Seohyun. She just stands up and freeze like a stone.

"Yah, introduce yourself to Mr. Jung, Hyun-ah" Hyoyeon who didn't know about their past, whispered to Seohyun.

"Ne, ne. Se-Seo-Jo-Hyun imnida" she said and shake hands with Yonghwa. She could feel that Yonghwa's grip was so strong, and she lift her head up when suddenly, their eyes started to stare at each other. After a moment, both ot their eyes started to become teary.

[Seohyun POV]  Its him. Why did I miss him? Why I miss the person that I hate the most? Whats wrong with me?  Oh, he is still wearing the earing, but why? Didn't he just want to use me to achieve his dream? Or he just pretending?

[Yonghwa POV] Her clear eyes never change. Her pure-innocent face. She is so beautiful, wearing the white gown that I gave her. But, where is her earing?  Hyun-ah, if there is no people here, I really wanted to hug you. I've been missing you, for 5 years. Neo-mu bogoshipoyo. 

"Mr. Jung, Mr. Jung" called his assistant, Myungsoo.

"Mr. Jung, its time for your speech on the stage" 

"Ouh. I'm sorry. Well, excuse me" Yonghwa said as he let go of Seohyun's hand. As he walk towards the stage, he wiped his tears that started to falling.

Seohyun was left speechless. Her eyes become blurry, so she lied to them, saying that she need to go to the bathroom.

As soon as she walk out of the hall, she started to run and crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Taeyon, Hyoyeon and Seohyun took a taxi and went home earlier before the ceremony supposed to end. None of them were speaking.

It was so quiet and weird atmosphere in the taxi.

Once they arrived at their house, Seohyun ran towards Jessica who is sitting at the sofa and cry on her shoulders.

"Yah, what happened?" ask Jessica, looking at Taeyon and Hyoyeon at the same time. 

That night, Tiffany, Taeyon, Yoona and even Seohyun herself told everything about Yonghwa to the other members. 

"By Yonghwa, did you mean Jung Yong Hwa, the CEO Of The JS2H Group? The one that always become the face of the magazine as successful, young businessman?" ask Sooyoung, still didn't believe.

"How did you guys know such a great person?" ask Yuri.

"And yet, we still living in this small house, with 9 persons eventhough you guys have a few rich friends?" Sunny try to joke but suddenly Yoona pinched her. 

"I wish I never knew him"  Seohyun said as she walks to the balcony, looking at night sky full with stars.