Chapter 10

Love Like This

Its been a week since that night. She is sitting at the living room, watching the drama on the television, or is she? 

 

CEO's Office, last week.

"Here is my resignation letter" said Seohyun, throwing the paper directly to Yonghwa's face. 

"You know right what will happen if you resign earlier than the contract suppose to end?" Yonghwa said, picking up the letter from the floor. 

"You have to pay the compensation, as much as you 3 years' salary. I'm sure you don't have that much money right?" He added, then tore the paper into pieces. He then look Seohyun directly into her eyes.

"You knew it from the beginning that this will happen, right? Fine. Do whatever you like, as long as you'll be happy after your family deasroyed my family, and killed my mother."  Her eyes became teary again. She turn her back and wants to get out from his office quickly before she burst into tears. Suddenly, Yonghwa was hugging her from the back, tightly.

"You, what are you do...."

"Just stay like this for a moment  please. I'm begging" said Yonghwa, hugging Seohyun tightly. He really miss the scent of Seohyun. The smell of Seohyun's hair, the smell of a jasmine, just as same when she was in high school. Never change. Except that he could see that her hair is longer and softer. Seohyun could feel that her shoulder become wet. Yonghwa was crying, silently. She felt secure in his arms. She also miss Yonghwa's hug, but she didn't want to admit it. After a moment,

"Sleep with me tonight, and I'll cancel our contract" Yonghwa whispered to her ears. "I also will never interfere with your life again, Hyun-ah" 

 

The television is showing Gag Concert, but Seohyun is crying. Last week stories keep playing in her mind. She still remember Yonghwa's sleeping face. His scent. His soft lips. It was her first kiss. She also lost her ity to Yonghwa. Yonghwa was very gentle and treat her nicely. When she woke up, Yonghwa's hands still hugging her tightly. She removed his hands quietly and pick up her clothes on the floor. When she wanted to go to the bathroom, Yonghwa pulled her hand and she was in his embrace again. Their faces were so closed to each other until Seohyun could hear Yonghwa breathing. 

"I didn't expect that you hate me so much, that you even willingly to  give your first kiss and ity to me. I'll let you go, as you wish. But remember, I'll never stop loving you"

She went straight back home after wearing her clothes, leaving Yonghwa's house. That was the last time since she saw him.

 

TWO MONTHS LATER

Since it is weekend, all the girls are watching movie together at the living room. Its has been a month since Seohyun didn't have a job. Sunny had been accepted to become a deejay at a radio station. Thats means she is the only one who is jobless, again.
"Yah, Seohyun, you didn't want to try the model audition for our company? My boss seem like he is interested in you" ask Jessica.
"Hmmm, this time, maybe I'll go and try. Oh btw, lately my body become so weak. I always feel tired. Can't any one of you bring me to hospital tomorrow?"ask Seohyun
"Sure, I'll take you" said Tiffany. 
"Hyun, can you help me. Go to the kitchen and bring out the apple." ask Hyoyeon. She was so lazy and didn't want to miss any part of the movie.
"Ne" Seohyun replied. She gets up from from her sit, then suddenly she feel dizzy. Her sight become blurry, and the last thing she know, she is looking at the ceiling and fainted.
"Yah, Seohyun-ah!!!"shout Yuri. 
"Yah yah, call the taxi. Hurry" told Sooyoung. 
When they are busy calling for taxi, red blood flow from Seohyun. 
"Yah, what is this?"
"What happen?"
"Oh my god!" 
"Hurry hurry, call the ambulans" 
"Hyun-ah, what happen to you" 
"Is she.......?" 
"Should we call Yonghwa?"
"Yah, call the ambulans first. Hurry!"

 

KYUWAN HOSPITAL

"Can I know which one of you is Seohyun's family? Or any relatives?" Ask the doctor. 
"We are her housemates!"shout eight of them, at the same time. 
"Sooyoung and I will go. You guys stay here." Said Jessica and follow the doctor to a room.

ROOM 321

Seohyun is sleeping at fhe ward's bed after the treatment. All of her friends are sitting at the sofa while Yoona is massaging her body. 

"How did..? When did..? Where..? With who..?" Sunny said, still can't believe what Jessica and Sooyoung have told them just now. All of them just stay silent. Still in shocked.
"Molla" Yoona answered, then she started to crying. "Its my fault. I didn't take enough care of her"
"Sssh, its not your fault. Its our fault too" Yuri tried to calm Yoona.

*BANG* The room's door is being slammed by someone, making all the girls shocked. 
Yonghwa entered the room, followed by Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk. 

"Yah, what happened to her? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??!!" he shakes Yoona's body.
"Hey, control yourself man" said Jonghyun as he take Yonghwa's hand away from Yoona.

"She's pregnant" Sooyoung said calmly. "And she was just bleeding due to stress and depression"
"Pre-preg-pregnant?" Yonghwa sit at one of the chair. His legs lost its strength. Shocked. Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk also got shock after hearing it.
"Is you right?" said Hyoyeon and she slapped Yonghwa's face. Everyone in the room become silent. Even Yonghwa also cannot speak and his eyes started to teary.
 
Its 11pm and everybody starting to go back home because they have to go to work tomorrow. They're giving chances for Yonghwa to take care of her that night. Yonghwa is sitting beside Seohyun's bed and watching her closely. He miss her. Its been 2 months since he last saw her at his house. He give Seohyun a kiss in the forehead.

"Where am I. Yah, wh-what are you doing here?" ask Seohyun.
"You're in the hospital, Hyun-ah. You're pregnant, and you're bleeding so much this morning" Yonghwa answered and hold both of hands.
"I'm what?" and tears start to fall down on her cheek.
Yonghwa just let Seohyun cry that time, cause he know that its hard for Seohyun to accept all this.
"Didn't I said that I never want to see you again?" Seohyun say in lower voice.
"Hyun, please let me take care of you, at least until you give birth" beg Yonghwa.
"I don't want your sympathy" she answered.
"I'm the father of this child, and I'll take the responsibility. Please, this time I promise I'll be gone forever in your life. Please, I'm begging you, just once, listen to your heart, not your hatred" 

Actually, Seohyun afraid if he give this chance to Yonghwa, she will fall for Yonghwa again. She already promised herself and her mother that she'll never forgive their family. But, her heart was the opposite of it. She really needs Yonghwa at time like this. She needs someone to gain her strength. 

Its been a week and Seohyun already discharged from the hospital. For one week, Yonghwa has treated her like a princess. Make her porridge and soup every day. He will come to hospital during his lunch break and after he finished his work. He will massaged her everyday. He will read her book. And make her laugh. Eventhough Seohyun was cold to him, he never give up. After Seohyun was discharged from the hospital, Yonghwa sends her to her house, and he will visit Seohyun's house everyday. He didn't worry too much because Sunny, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung know how to take care a pregnant woman better than him. When there is time, she will take Seohyun to clinic for check-up. And after that he will take Seohyun to a date. They shops for the baby's clothes and beds. They also already thought of the baby's name.

8 MONTHS LATER

"Yong, don't forget to come to Yuri's birthday party tonight. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun also will come. Tiffany and Taeyon boyfriend also will come. Oh, and Yoona's new boyfriend, Lee Seunggi also join us tonight. 8pm, sharp. Don't be late" Seohyun reminds Yonghwa and she hung up the phone.
"Yah, Hyun. Did you already forgive Yonghwa or not?" ask Sunny while they are decorating their house to celebrate Yuri's birthday tonight.
"Ne, I decided to tell him that I already forgive him and I will tell him my true feelings tonight, after Yuri's party" she said happily.
"See, I told you. You cannot hate someone you love for a long time. He is really a nice guy. I think both of you will be happy" said Yoona.
"I hope so. But, I'm afraid that his mother still hate me" Seohyun sighed.
"Kenchana, everything is gonna be fine. Who will hate you, Hyun-ah. Aigoo" said Taeyon. And they are talking and gossiping about other stuff too while preparing for the party.

7.45pm

Baekhyun and Nickhun already arrived at the house. They are helping the others to blow the balloons.
Lee Seunggi also arrived a minutes after that. They all so excited to meet him for the first time.

8.00pm

"Mian, we're late. There's a roadblock just now, and heavy traffic." said Jonghyun. Behind him are Minhyuk and Jungshin.
"Minhyuk-ah, where is Yonghwa?"ask Seohyun.
"Oh, he said that he still have something to do. He said that he'll be late, for ten to fiften minutes"
"I see" Seohyun said and keep checking her phone.

8.17pm

"Hmm, I think we can start first the party first" Seohyun said as everyone already hungry.
They started to eat and sing and talking to each other. But, for Seohyun, she was so worried because Yonghwa didn't answer her call.

10pm

"Yah, its already 10pm. Seohyun, is Yonghwa coming or not?" ask Hyoyeon
"Molla" she said. She already lost her appetite to eat. She go to toilet to wash her face and try to cold down herself.

*Kring Kring*

"Yeoboseyo. Ye, Jonghyun imnida. ............................" and he hung up the phone.
Everyone are staring at him, when suddenly there is a tears falling down his cheek. Everyone panicked.
"Jonghyun-ah, who's calling?" ask Yuri.
"It was, it was, it was the police, police station. Yonghwa ...................."

A few minutes later, Seohyun  come out from the toilet and go to the living room.
"Eyyy, why are everyone's eyes turn red? Yah, did I miss something fun?"
Suddenly, Jessica go towards Seohyun and hold both of her hands tightly.
"Hyun-ah,..............."