Chapter 11

Love Like This

"Eyy, you're kidding right? Is he already arrived? Where is he hiding?" Seohyun look around her.
"Hyun,...."
"Eyy, what are you guys doing? This is not funny. Where is he? Is he hiding in the kitchen?" Seohyun want to walk to the the kitchen, but Jessica won't let go of her hands.
"His family already went to the hospital. It was confirmed. It was Yonghwa's body. He's gone" Jessica said clearly.
"Its true. His car was hitted by a truck. Both of the drivers died"Jonghyun added.
"Eyy, its not my birthday. Why are you guys trying to play a prank on me" She laugh.
"Hyun-ah, we're not lying" Yuri said.
"Eyy, don't do jokes about things like this. Yah, Yonghwa-ah, I'll be waiting in the room if you decide to stop this prank" Seohyun shout loudly as if Yonghwa is there. 
"Hyun....."
Everyone in the room just watching Seohyun walks slowly into her room, and they started to cry, especially Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk. 
As soon as Seohyun close the door, she fall to floor and started to cry too. "andwae! andwae! andwae!" she shouted but her voice won't come out. 
"My child, please lend me some strength to accept this reality"

TWO DAYS LATER

Yonghwa's funeral already ended. Everyone starting to get ready to go home. But, Seohyun is still standing like a stone,looking down the floor.
She didn't cry during his funeral. She is too tired to cry again. 
"Its because of you that cause my son's death. You !" Yonghwa's mother said to her, and push her body.
"I will never accept you, but Yonghwa already told me about his baby. I want that child after you give birth. Its your fault who cause Yonghwa's death and I want you to feel the same like me. Losing your beloved child. I'll take care of that child" she continue.
Seohyun just look at her face, emotionless. She freeze like a stone and she didn't have strength to say anything. Yonghwa's mother walk away from her. JUngshin approach her, and give her something.
"Hyun, the police gave me this last night. It is said that they found it besides Yonghwa's body" It is a beautiful red box, together with a letter, that still has dry blood on it.
Her hands are trembling when she wants to open the box.

Hyun, did you still remember about our earing? I have one, and you have the other one right? Well, I make a full set of it. The bracelets, and necklace with the same pattern. I also make our rings with it. Actually, I want to propose you when this party ended, but I'm afraid that you will reject me. So, I want you to give me  the answer tomorrow. Come to the Hyatt Hotel at 6pm, and if it is a yes, please wear this ring. "You, will you marry me?"  -Yong- 

And, Jungshin give her something, a small plastic bag containing Yonghwa's earing and his watch that he wore during the accident. Both still have Yonghwa's blood.
This time, Seohyun cannot hold her tears anymore. She cry loudly. Her friends are just watching her, while Hyoyeon hug her tightly. It was raining heavily that day, like the sky also understand Seohyun's feels.


5 YEARS LATER

The YS2H Group is now under Jonghyun's control. He took over the CEO position after Yonghwa's family approve it. Besides, Jonghyun also like their family and Yonghwa didnt have any siblings or relatives. Minhyuk has been  promoted to become his assistant together with Jungshin. Seohyun works as the Managing Director and help them to increase the company's name. Now, their company has become global and worldwide. 
After broke up with Seunggi, Yoona is now married to Jonghyun and their gonna having their baby by the end of this year. Jessica is now a top model and even launched her owns product. Sunny has become so popular after being the radio deejay. Tiffany and Nickhun are married, and Tiffany is now a full time housewife. They also have 4-years-old cute little girl. She also become his manager. Taeyon and Baekhyun are still dating. Eventhough they are always fighting, they still love each other. Hyoyeon still waiting for his man to come. She is Seohyun's child favourite aunt because she always play with him. Yuri is now an actress, and she is always busy with her schedule. Sooyoung is now opening her owns kindergarten and many of famous celebrities send their children there. 

Seohyun and her child, Jung Jongsuk are on their way to Yonghwa's family house. Seohyun is driving and her 5-years-old child is playing with his toy at the front seat.
"Jongsuk-ah, Omma will not be in Korea for 2 weeks. Omma have works to do in America. So, behave yourself at halmeoni  and hal-abeoji house" advice Seohyun.
"Arasso. Halmeoni and Hal-abeoji are so kind to me" his cute child is so mature eventhough he just 5 years olds. He never mention about his father even once in front of his mother because he know that his mother will become sad. His friends always at school because he didn't have father. But he is happy as long he have his mother, halmeoni, hal-abeoji and kind aunts and uncles beside him. Furthermore, he is in love with Tiffany's daughter name Sulli. But, it is one-sided love as Sulli is having crush with the boy in her kindergarten. Jongsuk will stay with her mother only during the weekend. Yonhwa's mother take care of him during the weekdays, and they are the one who sent him to school everyday. Lately, Yonghwa's mother is being so kind eventhough she is still act cold to her. After half an hour, they already arrive at their house. Jongsuk open the car door and run towards her grandmother.
"Halmeoni" he shout.
"Omma, I will not be in Korea for two weeks. Please take a good care of him" she said.
"Arra." she replied.
As Seohyun walks towards her car, Yonghwa's mother call her.
"You, want to come inside and have a coffee for a little while?" She nodded.

It has been a long time since she didn't come to his family house. She cannot enter the house because the house is full with Yonghwa's picture everywhere. 
"Omma, can I go to Yonghwa's room?" ask her.
"You know where is it right? Fine, go." she answered.
"Thanks, Omma"

She enter Yonghwa's room. They never touch anything in the room since Yonghwa left them forever. It is still the same as before. Seohyun walks and open the closet. She can smell Yonghwa's scent. Its still there. At Yonghwa's desk is full with her pictures. He also put all the things that she gave him since high school on it. She walks slowly to his desk and open the drawer one by one. Then, she found something in one of the drawer. Its like an old diary. She take the diary and sit at the bed. Slowly, she open the book and started to read it. Her eyes become teary as she reads the book page by page. 

The books are filled with memories of her and his friends.