Chapter 7

Love Like This

“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” 

 

5 YEARS LATER

"Yah, Seohyun-ah. Did you get any offer from somewhere?" ask Yoona.

"Nope. How come they rejected me when they didn't read my resume yet. I gave up" said Seohyun.

"Hyun-ah. After you get any job, you're gonna pay this house rent for a whole year" said Sooyoung, joking.

Seohyun is now living with her eight friends, Tiffany, Taeyon, and Yoona which she had knew since high school, and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Sunny which she met them at the private institution. All eight of them living in a condo that they pay the rent together, except for Seohyun and Sunny, because they're jobless. Jessica, Yuri and Yoona work as a model for a famous company, while Hyoyeon and Taeyon work at a company called YS2H Company, which is a company that develop and doing research in technology world. Tiffany currently work as a make-up artist and right now she is secretly dating the famous 2PM member, Nickhun.  Sooyoung is a kindergarden teacher, and she is likely like a mother for all of them.

"Seohyun-ah, how come you had not been accepted to enter the university despite your excellent result" ask Yuri.

"Well, I guess its not my luck. Just forget it. Its already in the past. Whats more important now is the future."  she said to calm herself.

"Sunny-ah, Minhyuk has been asking for your number for the thousands times. Can you just give him your number?" said Taeyon, who is currently working at the same department with Minhyuk.

And like that, the girls talking and chatting throughout the whole night. 

In the morning, all of them already gone to work, leaving Seohyun and Sunny who is still sleeping.

*Ring Ring*

"Yeoboseyo.Hmmm, ne, Seohyun imnida. Ne, Ne.... What? Really? You're not joking? Is this prank or what? But, I didn't even go to the interview. You want me to come to office this afternoon? Yeah, thank you so much"

"Yah, Sunny-ah. Wake up. Wake up" Seohyun wake Sunny by tickling her feets.

"Yah, what are you doing?" 

"I've been offered a job, and this afternoon I'm going to their office to sign the contract" said Seohyun happily.

"Where is that? Aigoo. So lucky of you" said Sunny.

"Its the same like Hyoyeon and Taeyon. YS2H Company as the CEO Personal Assistant's secretary." she answered happily. "I better hurry and wear a nice dress"

 

That afternoon.

SEOHYUN POV

"I already enter the building. Okay, see you later after I finish my things, Hyoyeon" I ended the phone call as I entered the big buildings. 

The buildings are so huge and luxurious. No wonder its a number one company in Korea today.

I walk straight to the information counter, and then, a girl come out.

"I'm Juniel, and I'm the CEO Personal Asistant. Lets come to my office" the beautiful girl introduce herself.

"What, you're giving me contract for 3 years? What if I'm not a good worker?" I was so shocked as I heard about the contract.

"And, if you want to broke the contract, you have to pay as much as the salary that you'll receive for this 3 years" she continue.

"Well, I guess, luck is with me all the time" I said happily, and sign the contract after finished reading the details.

"And you can start tomorrow. I will teach you everything that you need to know" she said.

As soon as I want to walk out the office, I hear she's calling my name again.

"Miss Seohyun-shi, here's an attire for you. As a present for your first day"

"Thank you so much. No need for that. Oh, and just call me Seohyun or Hyun. You're position are higher than me" I said to her.

"Oh-okay" she replied.

I look at my watch and its almost lunch break, so I decided to go to Hyoyeon's office. 

I call her to ask which floor her office is, and suddenly, I bumped into someone. All the files that he's holding are all over the floor. Oh my god. I help him pick up all the papers and files, then suddenly someone tap my shoulder.

"Hyun, what are you doing? Oh, Kyuhyun, what happened?" ask Hyoyeon.

"It's my fault. I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you while I was on the phone" I apologize sincerely.

"Seohyun, meet Kyuhyun. My office-mate. Kyuhyun, meet Seohyun. My housemate. She will be working here soon" said Hyoyeon.

"Well, I will accept your apology, if only you let me join both of you beautiful ladies to lunch" said Kyuhyun.

"Well, of course you can. Lets go" said Hyoyeon. Pulling my hands and his hands together. I bet she is hungry already. 

The day went well for that day. I got to know Kyuhyun. He is very playful and fun to be friend with. Our lunch full with laughters.