Chapter 12

Love Like This

 

She is so beautiful. This is the first time I saw someone like an angel. She likes to read at the bench there. I wonder what is she reading? 
Well, I'm more curious about her name. I always saw her walking out from the school in front of ours. Then, she will go to the aunt dukbokki stall, together with her friends. I love the way she's laughing. Haha, I'm must be crazy, Is she is for real? Well, until I know her name, I'll call her Angel. My Angel, I'm sorry, I took your picture secretly. Keke ^^

Well, thanks to Jonghyun, now I know her name. Seohyun. Also, thanks to Yoona because she gave me this picture. Now, I can look at this picture for hours. Aigooo. Why she is so beautiful. Clear eyes, pure innocent face. I wonder if she already have boyfriend? Why you are so hard to approach, Hyun-ah? When we will meet again?

Jungshin took this photo of us ^^ Today, at the amusement park, I become friend with Seohyun. Aigoo. So awkward. Hyun-ah, I never see you as my friend. But, I know it take time for you to accept me. I'll wait until the day you will become mine. 
p/s: Is Jonghyun and Yoona like each other? Why they were holdings hands today? Well. never mind. Haha. 

 

 

I took this picture secretly at the beach today. So cute ^^ Today, I confessed my feelings to her. Aigoo. So embarrassing. I felt that my heart could explode due to nervousness. And, I'm glad she accepted me. I knew that she had feelings for me too. I was thinking the whole week about how I should confess to her? Should I buy her ring? But, that would be so common. And, yesterday, I saw this beautiful earing, so expensive though. Haha. I decided to buy it. I only give Seohyun the left side of it and I took the other. So, by this way, she will always remember me right? But, one thing I forget, telling her about my status and my family. What her response will be if she knew that I'm the son of The YH Group company?
p/s: Ahh, I didn't get to kiss her! T.T Oh well, I can always wait for that. Is she really is my girlfriend now? \(^^)/ If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

 

                   

Today, the eight of us went snowboarding. Yahhhh \(^^)/ It was so tired to teach her how to snowboarding, but I love it when she was falling. I got the chances to hug her while helping her getting up. Keke ^^ But, that night, at our dorm, Jungshin, Minhyuk, Jonghyun and I turned into girl. Aigoo. We also perfomed SNSD's Gee Gee dance in front of them. They look so happy, especially Seohyun, my angel. We also took selca together. Totally love it! Currently, its my new handphone's wallpaper. <3

 

This is the picture of our last date, I think. Before the university entrance examination started and everyone were busy studying and preparing themselves. It was also our last date berofe my family found out about her and she started to avoid me. I just love how she really took good care of me. Thank you, Hyun. I love you so much. 

Hyun, I'm going to America. Why you didnt come and see me. I know we broke up already, but I really miss you. Will you wait for me?
p/s: You look so cute while sleeping. Really miss it.

Taeyon sends me this picture on the first day of your works. I wish I was there. You look so beautiful after 5 years. You didn't changed much. What should I do to gain your love back? Hyun, did you already forgive me? Did you miss me during this years? Did you still love me as much as I love you?
p/s: Hyun-ah, did you know that I change the company name because of you. It was YH Group before, and now it is YH2H. Don't you know? Its Yong_Seo_Hwa_Hyun.  Keke ^^ I know it was childish, but its my company right? <3

I took this picture of you sleeping ^^ You're pregnant for three months now, and thank you for letting me take care of you and our baby. I promise to become a really good father. Hyun-ah, I will make you fall in love with me again. Eventhough I promise that I'll let you go after you giving birth, but I'm afraid I'm going to break it. I love you so much and I want to make you my wife. 

 

 

I sent you my selca and a minutes after that, you called me. You didn't know how happy I was, Seohyun. We were talking so much until we didn't realise we were on the phone about five hours. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm gonna miss your voice so much. I'm sorry because telling you to do this and that so much that night. Hyun, please take care of yourself and our baby. Don't skip breakfast. Always remember to eat healthy food. Don't smile to other boys. That night, you were also laughing and talking like we used to be during high school. You telling me jokes. It has been a long time since I didn't laugh like that. 
p/s: I want to propose you that night on the phone, but then, I was thinking. I going to propose after Yuri's birthday party. I'm still afraid that you will reject me. And hey, I buy three rings. For me, you and our child. And the pattern is the same as our earing. Hyun-ah, saranghae~ <3

 

That was the last page of his diary. She didn't even have the chance to tell Yonghwa that she also love him so much. 
Seohyun couldn't hold her tears any longer, and when she is about to cry, someone wipe her tears.
"Omma, why are crying. I'm a little boy, but I never cry. Omma, you have to be strong. Did you know superman like strong people? I want to be like him. So, you must be strong also" Jongsuk said. He is such a cute boy. Sometimes, Seohyun wonder, is he really only 5-years-old?
Seohyun laugh and wipe her tears. 
"Yah, Jongsuk. Act like a child please" Seohyun laugh again and hug him. Yonghwa's mother witness the beautiful scene of them, and she is also crying. Eventhough Yonghwa has gone, but the love of him still there. 



 

 

"Appa, thanks for making Omma happy for all this years. From now on, I will take care of her. Eventhough we never meet, but you are always gonna be my idol"
Jongsuk said, putting back the picture he is holding on the desk and he close the door. He walking down the stairs, to the living room, where his mother, grandma and grandpa are talking and laughing happily. 

 

 

~THE END~