Chapter 1

Love Like This

Gyoumi High School

Gyoumi High School is a very famous school in Korea. It is a private school, where only the students from rich family can afford to study there. Yonghwa is the only son of the Communication Company in Korea, The YH Group. The YH Group conquer all  the communication system in Korea for 15 years. Everyday, after the school finish, he will go to the dukbokki stall in front of his school, waiting for someone.

I always wanted to know her name. Where she live. What is her hobby. And, why she is always beautiful. Yonghwa said to himself.

Yonghwa sit at the bench, and across the street is the main gate for Ahrum High School. Ahrum High School is an ordinary school, but with a good reputation among the school in Korea. Most of the students that entered there is a clever student and many of them received scholarship. He always wait for that girl to walk out from the gate after school, and after that only, he will back home. He likes to watch the girl walk out from the main gate, walking with her friends, laughing while eating dukbokki, and ride the bus, maybe to go home. By watching her, he feel so happy everyday.

Today, he see her again.

"Yah, Yonghwa-ah. When are you gonna ask her name?" said his friend, Jonghyun who is always company him.

"I dont know. Maybe not. Or maybe not yet" says Yonghwa.

"Yah, it almost  five months since you being a stalker. I cannot stand it anymore. I'm going there. Lets go " says Jonghyun and pull Yonghwa hands.

"Yah, I don't want to. Let go of my hands" said Yonghwa. Unfortunately, Jonghyun is stronger than him.

Both of them walked across the street and go straight to the aunt's dubboki stall where she and her friends will always stop by after school finished before going home.

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun from the school in front of your school. I just wanted to ask, uhmmm, aaaa ....." 

"I'm Yoona, and this is my friend Tiffany, Taeyoon and Seohyun" answer the cheerful Yoona eventhough Jonghyun didn't finished his question yet.

"Aaaaa. hahahhahaha. Well, thats make it easy. Hahaha" says Jonghyun.

"Oh, and this is my friend, Yonghwa" he added.

"We always see both, sometimes three or four of you sitting at the bench in front of your school. May I know why?" ask Yoona directly.

"Yonghwa want to - ouch " yell Jonghyun as Yonghwa step on his feet.

"Yah, shut up or I'll break your beloved guitar tonight" whispered Yonghwa.

"Hahahaa, I, uhm, just want to, uhm, want to be friend with you, Yoona-shi" lied Jonghyun.

"Oh, and my friends, Minhyuk and Jungshin also wants to be your friends" he added quickly.

While Yoona, Tiffany and Taeyon busy talking with Jonghyun, Seohyun just stand there quietly, looking at her unfinished dukbokki.  As soon as she lift her head up, her eyes meet with Yonghwa's eyes. Suddenly both of their's faces turned due to the embarrassment. Both of them are in the other world. 

"Okay, see you guys next time" says Jonghyun and wave his hands. The girls need to catch up the bus so they already give their number to Jonghyun and promised to be friend and hang out when there is a chance.

Yonghwa standing like a stone, watching her riding the bus. Slowly, the bus went away.

"Yah, Yonghwa-ah"

"Yah" "Yah" "Yah" 

"I think you lost your soul already. Better get going. Its going to be dark soon. See you tonight at our usual place." said Jonghyun as he leave Yonghwa alone. 

"Seohyun~ " Yonghwa whispered to himself, with a smile on his face.