Chapter 3

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, at jung's family house..

 Soojung's POV

"Ah..so fresh.." I say while open my bedroom window." I need to shower early today because I have to go to my new high school.." I grab my towel and immediately prepare myself. After half an hour, I go to downstairs to have some breakfast."Anyeong unnie..where my appa and Kyungsoo oppa?" I ask to my family maid."They doesn't show up yet..maybe still prepare.." "Okay..by the way,you need some help?" "No..ah..I need one favor.." " What?" "Please eat this breakfast deliciously..can you?" my family maid ask me teasingly. Because I very picky for food."Arasso unnie..You know, I never critics your cook".At the same time,appa and Kyungsoo oppa walking toward me and my family maid."What are you guys talking about?" ask appa "Nothing..appa let's eat..I very hungry.." I whine at appa."Arasso..let's eat" appa answer back.

                  Soojung's POV end

"Ah..oppa we go to school at what time?"  "About 20 minutes from now" answer Kyungsoo lazily.After 10 minutes Soojung and Kyungsoo take a permission to their father before goes to school."Appa we go to school now..anyeong" Kyungsoo said behalf of he and Soojung."Okay..take care and one more thing,Kyungsoo introduce your sister to your friend and also take care of Soojung.." "Okay appa..".

They climb in to their luxury car."Oppa how many friend you there?" ask Soojung suddenly."Around 15..maybe.." "Mwo?" "Including Joonmyun" say Kyungsoo teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter