Chapter 24

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finish clean all the dishes,she walk to the house balcony.She sit at the bench in the balcony.When she was sit on the balcony,suddenly a voice greet her. “May I sit here?” Joonmyeon say politely. Soojung look at him and nod. “Gumawo” Joonmyeon sit on the bench beside Soojung.They stay quite for a while.They feel awkward to each other after the hug incident. “Mmm..Soojung-ah..” Joonmyeon call Soojung and Soojung turn her face to face Joonmyeon.Suddenly,Joonmyeon lean a kiss at Soojung’s lip make Soojung’s eyes wide because of shock.After a second,Joonmyeon pull the kiss and Soojung still in shock.But the door bell wake Soojung from her shock. “ I-I go first..” Soojung say trying to hide her shyness.She walk faster to the door.When she open the door,she very shock because she know who against the door.It’s Myungsoo! Myungsoo smirk after see Soojung’s face. “What are you doing here?” Soojung say rudely. “ Can you speak to me politely?” Myungsoo said.When Soojung about to close the door,Myungsoo push the door back.They arguing at the door by push the door.Suddenly,Myungsoo push the door hard make Soojung fall to the floor.Myungsoo quickly enter the house and close the door while lock it.When he want attack Soojung,suddenly Joonmyeon punch his face.They fight infornt of the door.When the others hear a noise sound like a vase brake,they quickly go to the door. “Gemanhae!” Soojung shout loudly make they stop fight. “You can get out from my house” Soojung said to Myungsoo. “What?” Myungsoo ask. “Now!” Soojung shout again. “ Okay..Joonmyeon,you will get your punishment.” Myungsoo give warning to Joonmyeon. “Just go..” Soojung said again and Myungsoo get out from her house.The others arrive after Soojung close the door. “What happen?” Kyungsoo ask. “ Myungsoo came and he make a problem here..” Soojung said. “ But now it’s over..you guys can continue your rest time..” Soojung said again. They go to their room after Soojung said so. “ Oppa..you wait me at living room..I will clean your wound..” Soojung said to Joonmyeon after the rest go to their room.

At the living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter