Chapter 12

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon's POV

When school time ended,like usual I will waiting Soojung at school gate.Today she out early and she walk towards me with her beauty smile.My heart going to explode now!! Suddenly,Chorong come towards me while fixing her cloth and her hair and bump Soojung.Soojung was going to fell but I catch her shoulder."Gwencanha?" I ask worriedly." I'm okay.Don't worry oppa" Soojung still in her smile while her face show shock expression."Yah Park Chorong what wrong with you?!" I ask she in rough voice."Why are you mad at me?" Chorong make a innocent face."Are you amnesia or what? You just push my girlfriend and you make a 'nothing happen' face?" I still use my rough voice." I don't push her.She the want who block my way" Chorong backup herself." Wait.What you said? This girl is your girlfriend? Oppa must be kidding me right? Oppa want to prank me right? I don't ever 'eat' your prank" Chorong make me want to angry right now." Yes she is my girlfriend now and I want you to stop thinking that I still  love you and want more thing I don't want you touch my girl.EVER" I loud the sentence 'ever'.Chorong give me and Soojung a grin before she leave." Are you sure you are okay?" I look her beautiful eyes deeply." I'm okay.Jinjja" Soojung look at my eyes too.

Joonmyeon's POV end

They look into each other eyes for a second and the 'look at each other eyes' time end.Joonmyeon ask Soojung to bring her somewhere and take her home at evening.Soojung ask her fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter