Chapter 21

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I am home!” Kyungsoo shout happily. “ Kyungsoo-ah..Soojung not in her room and her wardrobe is empty!” his maid said anxiously. “ Mworagu?!” Kyungsoo ask shockly.He quickly take his phone and dial Soojung number but unfortunately Soojung off her phone. “ Kyungsoo quickly gather his bestfriends at his house and tell what happen. “ I don’t know why she ran away..” Kyungsoo said while hold his head.Sulli suddenly feel guilty. “ Sulli-ah Soojung not tell you anything?” Victoria ask. Sulli lower her face. “ Mianhae..she tell to not tell anyone about this..” Sulli start sobbing. “ About what?” Luna ask her softly. “ Actually,she already leave Korea about 2 hour..I don’t know why..she only text me..I try to call she after she send me a message but she off her phone..” Sulli still sobbing.Luna,Victoria and Amber comfort Sulli.Joonmyeon only quiet. “ She leave here because of me?” Joonmyeon said in his mind.He suddenly feel guilty.

In the morning                                                                                         

At Kyungsoo and Soojung’s house

Oppa I am fine..you don’t have to find me anymore.. –Soojung

“ She said she fine? That’s all? Don’t she think everyone find her like crazy people?” Kyungsoo babbling alone.He prepare to go to school.

At school

They have discuss about the competition.They decide to withdraw from the competition because the girls group doesn’t want to perform without Soojung.Kyungsoo tell at them, the Soojung text her in the morning.After that,all the senior was gather at hall to discuss about graduation day.The graduation day was about two weeks from now.They have a lot thing to discuss.So, they back a little bit late from another students.

After 2 weeks

At the graduation day

Joonmyeon,Victoria,Xiumin,Luhan,Kris and Lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter