Chapter 23

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Soojung go to the upstair,suddenly the door bell ringing.Kyungsoo go to check who is it.When he open the door it was Minhyuk,Soojung’s friend. “ Who is it oppa?” Soojung came from the kitchen.Kyungsoo just quiet.Soojung look at door and she see Minhyuk against the door. “ Oh you’re here..come in..” Soojung invite him.After he go to downstairs,Kyungsoo quickly pull Soojung to talk with her. “ Yah Jung Soojung..before we come here you always bring him too?” Kyungsoo ask. “ Mmm..sometimes..why oppa?” Soojung ask innocently. “ How long you know him?” Kyungsoo ask again. “ Mmm..when I want to buy the house..” Soojung answer. “ How can you invite a man that you just know to your house..it’s dangerous..what if he want to hurt you? You not even know someone heart..” Kyungsoo said. “ Oppa..he’s kind to me..I’ve love him like my own brother..” Soojung said. “ If you have thought him like your own brother..I want to ask you something..but you must promise me that you cannot mad or anything else just answer my question..can you?” Kyungsoo ask. “ Okay..what is it?” Soojung ask back. “Do you still love Joonmyeon?” Kyungsoo ask again. Kyungsoo question make Soojung frozen.Because she still confuse with her heart.She want to hate Joonmyeon after she the incident but she can’t.Her heart against her decision to hate him.But when he hug her earlier,her hert start beat unconsciously like at the first time they meet. “ Soojung..Jung Soojung..are you hear my question?” Kyungsoo ask. “ Eoh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter