Chapter 16

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At practice room

" So,what cheography we want to use?" Victoria ask her members." We make Electric Shock chegraphy.." Luna said confidently." Electric Shock? It sound nice..are you guys agree with Luna suggestion?" Victoria ask her members again." We agree" Amber,Sulli and Soojung said together." What about you guys?" Victoria ask the boys group." We have discuss this matter and we decide to use wolf cheography.." Joonmyeon said." So,when we start the practice?" Chen ask." Maybe now? You guys bring a suitable cloth?" Joonmyeon ask to the girls." We bring it" they said together." Let's go change cloth" Amber said.Then the girls stand up and go to change their cloth.After about 10 minutes,they come in while wear a sport cloth.They start the practice until the end of school time.When they out from the practice room,Soojung was tie her shoelaces.Whe she out from the practice room,suddenly a vase fall infront of her.Soojung frozen at the place she was standing." Soojung-ah are you alright?" Joonmyeon ask while look at around her body.Soojung still frozen.Suddenly,a red liquid flow to her forehead." Soojung-ah..you bleeding!" Kyungsoo said shockly then Soojung fall at Joonmyeon arm." Soojung-ah..Jung Soojung!" Joonmyeon give a gently tap at her cheek." Bring her to health room..jigeum!" Victoria said panicly.Joonmyeon carry Soojung to health room.Luckily,at the room still has a doctor." Doctor,please check she now" Kyungsoo said while Joonmyeon lay Soojung on the empty bed." You guys may go out first" The doctor said.They quickly go out and they wait there for about 20 minutes.After 20 minutes,the doctor ask them to come in." How my sister doctor?" Kyungsoo ask worriedly." She okay..luckily the object not hit at her head but her forehead..and the object seem heavy..what happen actually?" The doctor ask them." Actually when we go out from the practice room we heard a broken sound and we go to her and we saw her forehead is bleeding so we bring her here..and the object was a vase" Joonmyeon said." A vase? How can a vase fall to someone if it not do by someone?" The doctor question make them suspicious.Before the doctor ask again Soojung already awake." Ouch!" Soojung said weakly." Soojung-ah..neo gwencanha?" Sulli ask worriedly." My head is hurt..a little bit" Soojung said while holding her forehead." Soojung-ah..let's go home..I will tell about this to appa later.." Kyungsoo said while helping Soojung stand up.

In the car

" Oppa..I want to visit appa too.." Soojung whined at Kyungsoo cutely." You're not allowed..if appa know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter