Chapter 9

Love Love Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/S:Still Soojung's POV

Sulli,Kai,Sehun and me walk to our class.On our path,they tease me..seriously non-stop teasing."I don't know oppa have a same feeling with you..It's very increadable.." Sulli make a puzzled expression."So, you know Soojung have a feeling at Joonmyeon hyung for a long time but you don't us?" Sehun Kai ask Sulli together."Yah..correction..I know yesterday not a long time ago.." Sulli make a correction at the question."But still you don't tell us" Sehun said sadly."I told him not to tell anyone because I don't want you guys think me like Chorong unnie..You guys is all my best friend..but,I think I should tell to Sulli first because she the one who close to me first and we both a women..".Sehun and Kai expression change sad to happy.I don't want they think I only want Sulli to be my bestfriend..because they all are precious to me like my family.

Soojung's POV end

After school time finish,Soojung and Sulli walk together like always.When they reach the school gate,they see Joonmyeon was waiting for someone."Yah..your boyfriend was waiting for you..woah..so sweet you two.." Sulli tease Soojung again."Yah..gemanhae..." Soojung cheek turn red but not very red.Sulli walk towards Joonmyeon."Yah..where you going? Yah stop right there..don't you dare.." Soojung wants to stop Sulli but she was late because Sulli has arive safely at Joonmyeon place."Anyeong oppa..what are you waiting for? Seolma.." Sulli greet Joonmyeon happily."Eung? Eoh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter