Fools

Dear Diary-nim

When did Han Gyeowool start liking Lee Seunghoon? She started liking him since forever, she's liked him since the start. Maybe it wasn't apparent, she had always liked being around him, being there for him. Then when did she realise she liked Seunghoon? Was it when he asked her to join his dance crew and she quickly agreed? Was it the time she applied medicine on his face while cursing herself after accidentally kicking a soccer ball into his face? When she proudly announced to everyone her best friend became class president? When she suddenly saw him as a guy after he came back from winter break, all of a sudden taller than her? Was it when he got his first girlfriend and she were jealous? When she let him cry on her shoulder while feeling like crying herself after he broke up? When he told her he'd audition for Kpop Star and she worried for him? When she cried when he got eliminated while at the same time, proud that he placed fourth overall? When he recommended her to be a backup dancer in YG Entertainment, to the company and she was so happy? She doesn't know, she really doesn't know. "Han Gyeowool, stop thinking about thing like these." She mutters to herself as she thinks. Another sleepless night, thinking about stuff like these.

 

When did Lee Seunghoon start to fall for Han Gyeowool? Was it when she joined his dance crew? Was it the time he felt happy even though he was in pain after getting a ball in the face, because she was applying medicine for him? Was it when he saw her happily telling everyone he became class president? When she reached up and ruffled his hair after he came back from winter break, taller than her? When she meticulously gave him tips on what girls like and on how to communicate with his girlfriend? When he cried on her shoulder while she petted his back and told him to cry all he wants? When she wished him good luck for his Kpop Star audition and warned him to win if not he'd die? When she told him she watched every live broadcast, and is proud of him, and didn't kill him even though he didn't win? When she agreed to become a backup dancer at YG Entertainment?

 

No. He liked her since the start. He liked her since the days they sat next to each other each class. The days they secretly ate their lunches under the teacher's nose. The days they walked home from school together and did homework together. Maybe at the start, he liked her as a friend. But as they grew up together, he becomes more and more attracted to her. He just wants to protect her, be there for her, be by her side, be her pillar of strength and a shoulder for her to cry on. "Lee Seunghoon, stop thinking about stuff like these. You work hard to get her to like you back." He thinks to himself, lying on his bed.

 

As both Seunghoon and Gyeowool think about each other, they lay on their beds, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. They are both pained at the thought that they're harbouring a crush on someone who doesn't like them back. If only they knew what each other felt, these fools.

 

 

tumblr_my48latmpx1sl42noo1_500.gif

^adorable rapper line keke

This short chapter is somewhat a guide to let you know how the main characters feel, and to clear some doubts such as how Gyeowool started working at YG Entertainment as a backup dancer ^.^