Epilogue

Dear Diary-nim

It's April the 17th, 2016. 2 years have passed. Though sajangnim told you and Seunghoon to contain your relationship within the company,both of you have actually secretly went on dates outside. But of course, at places where there were little people. Secret dates meant not catching people's eyes, and so you've sadly dyed your originally burgundy hair back to black. It's WINNER's goodbye stage today, and you're one of the backup dancers performing for them. "Fighting." You lightly hit Seunghoon's arm. "Fighting." He gives you a quick peck before he heads out with the other WINNER members. You join the dancers and head out too. Everyone takes their positions.

You try to focus on your dancing in case the hawk-eyed fans catch you stealing glances at Seunghoon. When the music ends, you prepare to return backstage. But you feel someone's arm around your shoulders and you hear instant screaming. "Yejin ah did you see that? Seunghoon oppa put his arm around the dancer!" "I saw! Is it the choreography?" You hear the voice of two extremely loud fangirls in the front row. "Mwoya, Lee Seunghoon." You whisper. Seunghoon holds up his pinky finger* without looking back at the audience. You glance backwards and are shocked. He exerts some strength on you, pushing you backstage. You hear the screams of fangirls and shrieks of "Daebak" filling up the whole area. It is clearly audible even backstage.

"Lee Seunghoon, this is how you want our relationship to be known?" You ask. "Wae? It was cool!" He smiles goofily. "It wasn't! What are you going to do about the fans!" You're wearing heels, so you're staring right into his eyes. Unlike 2 years ago, you're no longer afraid of looking into his eyes. "I don't care." He grins. "You know what?" You ask. "What?" He repeats. "I don't care too." You head straight for his lips while everyone backstage cheers.

"It's so good to be young..." PD-nim sighs, shaking his head.

*In Korea and some other countries, holding up the pinky finger signifies a love interest.

B0COolZCIAE34NB.jpg

Thanks to everyone who read this! I'll be back with more fanfics, maybe some one-shots! My finals are starting in a week's time so I won't be able to update as frequently. Thank you! ^.^