Happiness doesn't last, or does it?

Dear Diary-nim

Seunghoon pulls away after a few seconds. You slowly open your eyes. After the kiss, you're even more afraid to look into his eyes now. "Stop looking down. Look into my eyes." "I'm embarrassed!" You blurt out. So he squishes your cheeks. It earns him an immediate glare from you. You feel like you've been electrified, his gaze sends shivers down your spine, the good way (not the creepy way). You continue looking into his eyes blankly, feeling as if you're staring right into his soul. "Han Gyeowool, listen carefully to what I'm going to say." He announces. "I've liked you since we met. I've liked you as a friend immediately, since the day we met. But now I like you so much I think I'm going crazy. I want to protect you, I want to comfort you, celebrate with you. I want to dance with you, and take care of you when you're sick. I think I love you, Han Gyeowool." You're surprised to hear him say such sweet things when it's known that he's not a romantic person. "I started liking you since the start too. I don't know when I found out I liked you, but I liked you so much I just want to spend every moment with you. I want to be by your side, be your strength, be your reason to work hard. Lee Seunghoon, I think I love you too." In contrast with the sweet words you blurt out your confession quickly and mechanically because you are so nervous. Seunghoon kisses your forehead without bending down. "You're perfect for me, even your height is perfect for me to kiss your forehead!" He says "If I wear very high heels I'll be as tall as you," you remark. "Then it'll be convenient for me to kiss you on the lips." Seunghoon replies and you find yourself blushing again. "Don't," you say before he does anything. "I... I don't know how to kiss!" This is true. You've only had one kiss with the guy you dated before and it was only a peck on the lips. Seunghoon finds you cute. "It's okay!" He guffaws. "You have to learn then." "What—" before you can finish asking, Seunghoon has both arms around your waist and has his lips pressed to yours, simultaneously. You just close your eyes and wrap your arms around him, instinctively. He kisses you very slowly, while you slowly warm up to him. You feel as if someone had injected you with a dose of happiness, as you feel your insides bursting with pink hearts.

10 minutes later, you reach the dorm. You grumble inwardly about how the dorm is so close to the company. "Seunghoon-ah," You start. "Why?" "What are we now?" You ask, wanting to confirm. "You're my girlfriend. Han Gyeowool, you're my girlfriend." Seunghoon says. "I never agreed!" "So you don't want me?" He gives you his best puppy-eyed look. "I never declined too." You smile bashfully. "Ah why am I being like this! You feel awkward don't you? Should I just continue hitting and cursing you like before?" You're embarrassed by your sudden outburst of bashfulness. He laughs loudly at what you just said. So cute, he thinks. Then, you thought of another problem. "Should we tell the others?" He knows very well who 'the others' refer to. The dancers, the rest of the WINNER members. "We should. They have the right to know." He half-smirks. "They'll wish the best for us." "That's true..." You agree. The dancers will be happy for you. "It's late, goodnight." He speaks softly, gently. You're ready to break out into fangirl mode. "Goodnight." You swallow your feels and clumsily gave him a peck on his cheek before running away. He sits in the car, waiting till the lights in your dorm are . Then he leaves.

The dancers were already asleep, the lights were switched off. You switched on the lights, washed up and went into the room, where you find Yeonah wide awake, sitting upright on her bed. "Han Gyeowool-sshi." She speaks in a solemn voice. "Take a seat please." She points to your bed. You do as you're told. Why is she so serious? you think. "Did anything happen today? Anything special? Tell me the truth because I know something." She asks knowingly. "What do you want to know?" You eye her suspiciously. "You went to see Seunghoon oppa right, what did you two do? Did he do anything?" She gives you a dirty look. "Okay to tell the truth," you pause, nervous. "We're an item now." "Kyaaaaaa!" Yeonah bursts out a note even dolphins would be jealous of. "As expected of Seunghoon oppa! How did he confess?" You hurriedly cover . "Be quiet! He just told me he liked me, that's all." "Don't try to lie to me, have you kissed?" You smile while shyly nodding your head. "Daebak!" Yeonah claps. "You're telling the other dancers right?" You nod. "Kyaaa daebak! I'm so happy for you, unnie! The others will be happy for you too! Let's sleep, keke!" She lies down on her bed, smiling to herself happily while you fish out your diary.

Your diary~
Diary-yah!
I did it! Finally I did it! Lee Seunghoon confessed to me today! And we even kissed, keke! I feel like a babo now, I kept my feelings for so long! But today, everything has finally come true! It feels so much like a dream, I'm scared I'll suddenly wake up. Molla molla!

Seunghoon's diary~
Dear cutie diary,
Finally, I confessed! Today is the day I confessed! And she likes me! I never knew she liked me, how dumb must I have been. And I kissed her too! She looked so happy, keke! Tomorrow I must thank Taehyun for teaching me what to say! I should thank Yeonah too! And of course I have to thank you for being there for me! I'm so happy I'm going crazy!

The next morning, Seunghoon wakes everyone up slightly earlier than they were supposed to. About 2 hours earlier. "Wake up! I have an important announcement to make!" "What?" Mino the sleepy rapper growls at the breakfast table, rubbing his eyes. "I'm dating!" "Woo!" The guys cheer. "Finally, you've confessed to Gyeowool!" They all clap. "Congratulations!" Jinwoo is bright as usual. "Finally you did it!" "Hyung I'm so happy I could burst, ah!" Seunghoon hugs him tightly. "This hyung even had to ask me for tips." Taehyun rats on Seunghoon. "Seunghoon hyung, do well! Gyeowool noona really matches you well!" Mino gives Seunghoon a high-five. "But Seunghoon-hyung," The ever-responsible Kang leader starts. "What are you going to tell sajangnim?" Seunghoon's smile falls immediately. He thought about it last night, but he still has no answer. "I don't know." Seunghoon admits. "Hyung, no matter what, we'll support you." Seungyoon places a hand on Seunghoon's shoulder. "Thanks," Seunghoon smiles thoughtfully.

During breakfast, you drop your bomb. "Everyone, I have something I want to say." You pause for dramatic effect. "Seunghoon and I are—" you get cut off. "I knew it! I knew you were looking at him yesterday! How long have you two been dating? Daebak. Unnie why haven't you told us? I'm sad." "Yes we're dating. It only started yesterday! I'm not lying!" You quickly speak, in case everyone gets the wrong idea. "Kyaaaa!" The dancers all scream. A ceremony of "Congratulations" and "You two always looked good together" follows. "I'm happy to hear that, Gyeowool-ah." Younghyun smiles warmly. "But, does sajangnim allow him to date?" She furrows her brow. Right. You can't believe you forgot about the most important thing. Sajangnim. Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim. The most important person of all. He is the one person who would determine if you could continue basking in happiness, or end up in tears.

 

tumblr_ltcjduTDG01qd4coro1_250.gif

Sajangnim contemplating what to do, keke