I... I'm sorry again

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-IN WEOL'S STUDY ROOM-

Weol: So... where do we start?
Changbum flipped through the assignments and chose English, his favourite subject. "Here! We'll start from this."

-20 minutes later-

Without knowing, Weol fell asleep on the study table while Changbum was deciding on which subject should he teach Weol next. Changbum chose Math in the end and turned to Weol but found her asleep. 'She must be really tired having to wake up early in the morning despite being sick. I wonder why she had to wake up so early though.' Changbum thought.

Weol-ah! Changbum-ah!! Dinner's served!! C'mon down! Woon shouted from the dining room.

Changbum snapped out of his thoughts and woke Weol up for dinner. After dinner, Woon went to wash the dishes while Weol and Changbum went back to the study room.

-IN WEOL'S STUDY ROOM-


Can I ask something? Changbum finally mustered the courage to ask Weol what he thought about earlier.
Oh? Sure! Go ahead. Weol replied with a smile. I'm just curious because you were sick and maybe now as well. But why weren't you at home until late afternoon? It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. Changbum said with a concerned look. Weol kept quiet for a few minutes and finally she decided to tell Changbum where she has been after seeing his concerned look. I went to visit my parents with my eonnie today. It was... it was their death anniversary today. Weol cried after finishing her sentence. I... I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter