4Jin; Long time no see

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All ready to go? Seokjin asked the siblings. Yep! The girls answered. Let’s go then! All of them walked towards Seokjin’s car and off they go.

-AFTER 2 HOURS DRIVE-

We’re here! Seokjin said and all of them got out of his car, with Woon walking in front and Weol and Seokjin trailing behind her. Oppa, you must have missed Hyosang oppa too right? Weol looked at Seokjin. Yeah~ I missed him. Seokjin replied looking up at the sky.

Hyosang ah, Woon started, touching the photo of his that is on the grave. Someone came to see you today; Woon continued holding back her tears that threatened to fall and turned to look at Seokjin. Hyosang ah, I’m here. 4Jin reunion huh? How are you? Seokjin managed to give a smile. It’s been a long time. Sorry for not being able to see you. I hope you’re doing fine there wherever you are. Seokjin said and his tears came rolling down from his cheeks. Weol standing beside Seokjin is crying too. Hyosang oppa. I missed you.  Don’t worry about us alright? Jin oppa is here with us now. I love you Hyosang oppa. Don’t worry Hyosang ah. I’ll protect and take care of them on your behalf too. Seokjin said and placed his arm on Weol’s shoulder comforting her. Hyosang ah, be happy. I love you. Woon said touching his photo again.

10 minutes later, all of them walked back to Seokjin’s car, preparing to head back home. In his car, Woon fell asleep. Oppa? Weol started and turned to look at Woon and back to Seokjin. Eh? What’s wrong Weol ah?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter