First lunch with her

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(It's #VisualCbumDay!!! Be sure to wish him today!! ^^)

Weol came back to the living room with the cup of water meant for Changbum.

"Here. Have a drink", Weol said with a smile.
"Th-thanks." Changbum replied while getting the cup of water from Weol.
"Oh right! Here are the assignments for today. And here's my number, if you need my help that is since this topic is actually pretty tough, even for the smartest student in our class." Changbum said remembering the task assigned to him by Mr Choi.
"Thank you." Weol took the assignments and took a look at them.

Silence took over the whole living room as Weol was looking at the assignments.

*ding dong* The doorbell rang.

Deliveryman: Jjajangmyeon is here! Anyone home?
Weol put down the assignments, walked to the door and came back to the living room with the food.

Weol: Have you eaten yet? You can join me if you don't mind. Weol said while blushing a little.
Changbum: M-Me? It's okay. I'll just have my lunch later on. You can go ahead. Changbum stuttered a little as he was shocked that Weol actually spoke that much to him when she rarely speaks in class.

Weol: Why don't you have these dumplings instead? I'm feeling unwell and I doubt I can finish that much.
Changbum: Errr... sure. Thanks!

Both Weol and Changbum walked into the kitchen to eat their lunch together.

 

To be continued...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter