Who's that guy...?!

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-AT THE SHOPPING MALL-

YAHOO!! We are finally here! Keke! Weol shouted excitedly. Shh~ everyone’s looking at us Weol-ah. Woon reminded Weol. Oops! Sorry. Weol gave a slight bow to people looking at them. Eyyy~ our maknae is too excited haha! Seokjin patted Weol’s head. Let’s go shopping! Seokjin said and all of them started walking around the mall.

-MEANWHILE-

Changbum-ah! How are you and Weol getting on? Minwoo placed his arm on Changbum’s shoulder. We’re doing fine I guess? Heh. Changbum replied shyly. Eyy~ have you both kissed yet? Jonghwan asked. YA! JONGHWAN HYUNG!! Changbum shouted, earning looks from people around them. Sorry. Changbum mouthed to them and bowed a little. Our Changbum is shy eh? Let’s go to the arcade! Minwoo suggested. Okay! Chanyong cheered. Oh? Isn’t that Weol? What is she doing with that guy? Hyukjin pointed to the direction of Weol and Seokjin. Let’s go guys. Changbum said and left his friends trailing behind him.

Oppa! Let’s go to that store and shop around while waiting for eonnie! Weol said and held Seokjin’s hand.  Welcome! How may I help you sir? The sales assistant asked. She was trying to get close to Seokjin and flirting with him as well.  Excuse me, what are you trying to do to oppa? Weol gave the sales assistant a glare. The sales assistant walked away and shot Weol a glare. Aish! What’s wrong with her?! Oppa are you okay? Weol looked at Seokjin. I’m fine. Haha! Just feel disgusted. How can they hire someone like her right? Haha! Seokjin laughed and ruffled Weol’s hair.

There you are!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter