Love at first sight

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-OUTSIDE WEOL'S HOME-

Don't push me away Weol-ah. Just don't move and listen to what I have to say okay? Changbum finally said after mustering his courage to confess. O-Okay. Weol replied to Changbum's request. Weol-ah, I know this might sound impossible to you, and maybe even weird. But I’ve liked you since the first day I saw you in class. You were different from all other girls from our school. I’m sure you know how they are like so I’m not going to explain it. And… my feelings for you got deeper after the day I passed you the assignments. I want to protect you ever since you mentioned to me about your family. I really do Weol-ah. Changbum pulled away from the hug and looked at Weol, taking out a ring he bought for her. Will you let me protect you and be your boyfriend? Weol stood still and remained silent. She was trying to process what Changbum had just said. I-I… Weol began. It’s okay. I’ll give you some time to think alright? Goodnight Weol-ah With that, Changbum placed the ring onto Weol’s palm and walked away looking down on the floor.

Changbum-ah Weol ran up towards him and held onto his wrist calling him. Changbum turned to look at Weol. I’m willing to let you protect me. Weol said smiling and passed the ring to Changbum so that he could put on the ring for her. Changbum took the ring and worn on Weol’s finger and hugged her tightly. I promise to protect you Weol-ah. I love you. Weol hugged Changbum back and smiled. I love you too Idiot!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter