Screwed

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-AT WOON’S WORKING PLACE-

This is how you do it! Wanna give it a try? Woon turned to Seokjin, passing him the coffee stirrer.  Ah~ that looks easy! I can do it! Hehe! Seokjin took the coffee stirrer and started drawing. What if you can’t? Woon retorted. Well~ if I can’t do it, I’ll cook this week’s dinner! But… if I can, you’ll have to tell me what exactly happened and why you’re blaming yourself! How’s that? Seokjin smirked. Woon thought for a while and decided to go with it.

-MOMENTS LATER-

Jjan!! Seokjin cheered at his accomplishment.

How is it? Haha! Seokjin turned to look at Woon, who is shocked at what Seokjin had done. H-how did you?! Ya!! Kim Seokjin!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! Woon looked at Seokjin with a shocked look. Haha! I did it like what you taught! How else can I do it? Seokjin ruffled Woon’s hair and laughed. B-but it’s your first attempt! FIRST ATTEMPT Kim Seokjin!! OMG! Woon gasped. Because I’m smart haha! So you’ve lost! Remember our deal? Seokjin smiled and looked at Woon worriedly, feeling guilty to why did he even requested her to tell her everything about the accident. Regarding that, let’s talk about it after work, is it okay? Woon looked down and closed her eyes for a little while. Err… Y-yeah. Sure! Hehe! Seokjin patted Woon’s back and both of them resumed to work after a short while.

-WEOLBUM’S DATE-

Yay! We’re here Bummie! Keke!!  Weol cheered and clapped.  This place is beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter