Moving on...

You're my only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Underline fonts = characters’ dream

-THE SAME NIGHT [SEOKJIN’S BEDROOM]-

“Ya! Kim Seokjin!” Hyosang shouted at Seokjin. “Jin Hyosang! Ya! Where am I? And why are you here?!!” Seokjin looked at Hyosang with a shocked expression. “I’m in your dream ! Haha! How have you been bro?” Hyosang smacked Seokjin’s head. “Me? Pretty good! Got a job and taking care of our princesses as promised! How about ya?!” Seokjin smacked Hyosang in the back and laughed. “Ouch! That hurts man! Haha! I’m good just waiting for Woon to find her happiness. Found anyone for her?” Hyosang said as he shrugged. “Not yet. But don’t worry, she’ll find one and I make sure to bring him to see ya! Then I’ll approve! Haha!” Seokjin gave Hyosang a high-five. “You know what bro? You don’t have to! I already found someone for her! And you know this person too!” Hyosang said with a wink. “You have?!! WHO?!! Do I know him? Is he good enough for her?!” Seokjin looked at Hyosang wide-eyed. “Actually you know him! And I can assure you he’s the BEST for her! You know I want my little princess to be happy right bro? Haha!” “Of course I know! So who’s this guy you’re talking about?!” Seokjin thought for a while and spoke up when he thought of one. “OH GOD! DON’T TELL ME IT’S JEON JUNGKOOK?!” Seokjin turned to look at Hyosang. “Oh god~ you know Woon won’t accept guys younger than her don’t you?!” Hyosang face palmed himself and knocked Seokjin’s head with his knuckles and walked away. “Bye bro! I gotta go! Make sure to take care of our 2 princesses! I’m counting on you! And if you’re still wondering who that guy is, that’s you KIM SEOKJIN! CONFESS TO HER WHEN THE TIME COMES! Bye !” With that, Hyosang walked away from Seokjin leaving him shouting his name. Seokjin woke up felling off his bed. Ouch! The hell? Jin Hyosang? Me? How the hell do I confess to her?! And when the time comes? When’s that?!! Ugh! Seokjin groaned and went back to his bed, drifting back to sleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Seokjin? Is everything alright? You don’t look good. Woon looked at Seokjin while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter